Hello everyone! This is Lesley from 315thomas, and I will be guest posting here at papernstitch every Monday with a new feature called Fashion Finds. I spend a lot of time on my own scouring the Internet for unique, stylish, and affordable finds… and now I’m here to share them with you!
Every week’s finds will be based on a different theme. This week’s theme: Rose Garden! With spring finally here and all the flowers and trees bursting into life, I’ve been feeling the urge to add some life to my wardrobe, too. Delicate florals in dreamy shades of pink, cream, and mint green are the perfect way to reflect the beauty of the season in your clothes.
1. This handcrafted headband is so whimsical and sprightly… the perfect accessory to set off a romantic spring look. Marianne headband from Whichgoose, $25.
2. I just love the flirty, femme details of this dress! Pair it with flats and a jean jacket for a laid-back look, or with dangly earrings and heels for a dreamy evening ensemble. Pasadena Rose chiffon dress from Shop Ruche, $39.99.
3. This necklace’s silk-wrapped beads and mesh floral poufs will soften any outfit. Globe Rose necklace from Anthropologie, $88.
4. These adorable rose print rain boots will definitely come in handy for this season’s April showers! Rose Print Wellington by Cath Kidston, around $60 from ASOS (prices are in British pounds).
5. Pay homage to the season’s dramatic display of blooms with a cascade of ethereal jersey knit flowers across your top. Flora tank from Eliza + Axel, $48.
6. This sweet rose and lace print mini skirt was lovingly handmade from vintage 70s fabric. Pairs perfectly with colorful tights! Lovely Rose skirt from Foxlor, $30.
I hope you enjoyed my first post here… see you next Monday!