1. This top embraces two key trends of the season - the one shoulder silhouette and the floral print - while still remaining pretty and classic. Chiffon top from Charlotte Russe, $19.99.
2. This lovely handmade flower is attached to a long satin ribbon and can be worn as a wrist corsage, necklace, or a headband. So versatile! Peach Blossom accessory by Nerdburger, $8.
3. Sometimes you just want to add a pop of color to liven up a simple outfit. This hand-dyed silk chiffon scarf is the perfect way to do just that. Peach scarf by Miss Megan Mac, $10.
4. I love the idea of using peach as a neutral in place of tan or brown. Use this gorgeous leather belt to cinch in a brightly colored tunic or billowy dress. Wasp-Waist belt from Anthropologie, $40.
5. This vintage skirt is the perfect shade of peach, and the accordion pleats are oh-so glamorous. Marilyn Monroe skirt from Thrush, $34.
6. A summery floral necklace in shades of peach, coral, and pink ties the look together. Tropic Flowers necklace from Forever 21, $8.80.
7. This embroidered tank is delicate and sweet... wear it with cutoffs and flat sandals for a picnic in the park, or with a white linen skirt and a stack of bangles for a romantic dinner date. Tank by Zapelle, about $25 (prices are in Indian Rupees).
Lesley of 315thomas