09/09/10
11 comments Flower Wall Art DIY by   |   11 comments

I love recycling projects and this one from Tali Schifer is really great. Inspired by this project from Growing Up Creative, Tali used used toilet paper rolls and a whole lot of glue to create these fun flower wall art clusters for her most recent home project.

For the full tutorial, visit Tali Schiffer’s blog.

11 comments to Flower Wall Art DIY Click here to reply

O that’s great!

Nadine commented on September 9th, 2010 at 11:56 am

i’ve seen this idea a few times now and every time i do i fall head over heels for it! it’s just so simple and effective and downright pretty… i must, must, must set aside some time to make my own… i’m thinking either bright red or lots of patterned papers for extra prettiness… :)
emma x
emma lamb recently posted..the birds and the trees

emma lamb commented on September 9th, 2010 at 11:58 am

Yeah. I never grow tired of this idea either Emma. I love the thought of using patterned paper as opposed to paint for color. How fun! If you get around to it, I’d love to see the finished product when you are done.

papernstitch commented on September 9th, 2010 at 12:00 pm

yayyy another DIY project for me to play with. and i loveee that it’s eco friendly :)
Mayi Carles @ Heartmade recently posted..Special Guest- Mademoiselles Treasures

Mayi Carles @ Heartmade commented on September 9th, 2010 at 2:05 pm

pretty!
kristin recently posted..adventures in alberta

kristin commented on September 9th, 2010 at 5:00 pm

How great. Thanks for posting about it here Brittni. I am so glad you guys like this project, and if you decide to do it too, post your pics, I’d love to see them :)

Tali Schiffer commented on September 10th, 2010 at 4:47 am

this looks easy and fun. looking forward to doing it myself. thanks for sharing.
jesslope recently posted..travel bug

jesslope commented on October 20th, 2010 at 9:57 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

Connie Wiggins commented on August 30th, 2012 at 12:22 am

I LOVE IT!! started my project over the weekend,. The only advice I would give is to put bandaid over the thumb of the hand you use to cut the tp rolls. It can get quite painful after you’ve gut like 30 rolls.

Natalie commented on June 3rd, 2013 at 9:55 am

How do I stick it to the wall? Please help!

Jackie commented on October 17th, 2013 at 11:56 am

If you follow the link they’re may be further instruction on hanging it on the wall. My guess would be wall hooks or a few nails though.

papernstitch commented on October 17th, 2013 at 12:22 pm