11/03/10
6 comments Owl Lovers Calendar for 2011 by   |   6 comments

One of the most practical gifts to give for the holidays is a calendar. And if you are planning on giving one anyway (or picking up one for yourself), you might as well make sure its awesome too! Oh yeah, and free would be great too right?

So, as the first of many I am sure, I am recommending this FREE Owl Lovers Calendar from Shivani of My Owl Barn.  Not only is it free, but it is also customizable, with 30 images to choose from for your 12 month calendar.

Customize and download your own right here on the My Owl Barn website.

6 comments to Owl Lovers Calendar for 2011 Click here to reply

Love the calendar! Awesome post!(makes for perfect hostess presents for the holiday season!) thanks!:)

Anjela commented on November 3rd, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Brittni, thank you so much for featuring Owl Lover calendar on your lovely blog :)

xoxo
My Owl Barn recently posted..Isak – Beautiful Happy Things

My Owl Barn commented on November 3rd, 2010 at 10:06 pm

[...] bilder du vill ha till vilka månader, och det finns 30 stycken att välja mellan. Pretty neat. Via papernstitch. This entry was posted in design, papper, pyssla, www and tagged download, kalender, uggla, [...]

Ugglor i mossen…förlåt, kalendern | Sara bloggar commented on November 4th, 2010 at 5:28 pm

very nice :) downloaded my very own version, and posted on my own (swedish) blog. Thanks for sharing!
Sara recently posted..Ugglor i mossen…förlåt- kalendern

Sara commented on November 4th, 2010 at 5:29 pm

so cute! and I love the way it’s styled, too.
kristen recently posted..Give a Little- Get a Little

kristen commented on November 4th, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Thankyou for this -I love owls! I have downloaded mine already and I plan to post about it next week. Have a good weekend, Stephie x

Stephanie commented on November 4th, 2010 at 11:56 pm