11/12/10
9 comments Weekend Links by   |   9 comments

Who’s ready for the weekend? Me too. Here are your links for the weekend… (yep, I am so ready for the weekend I didn’t even try to come up with clever copy for this post. but the links are good. i promise.)

-Have you seen the new look for the exhibition site yet? You should check it out. I think you’ll like it.

-Have you heard about The Brilliant Marketing Tips Blog Series? Its an awesome blog tips series that Mayi Carles put together with some A list bloggers like Jena from Miss Modish, Nathalie from Raw Foods Witch, Tim from Handmadeology, and more (including little old me). There is one more week in the series after this. Each day one blogger (sometimes two) will sharing their experiences with various marketing techniques and tips. For more info click here.

-Check out this really cute diy home project at Oh Hello Friend.

-Deal of the Day: As the last deal of the day for deals week, visit the new discounts and promos page for more than 15 shops offering exclusive offers for papernstitch readers.

image credit: Organized (hoping to finish organizing my craft closet this weekend, so this is my inspiration)

This entry is filed under , .
9 comments to Weekend Links Click here to reply

thanks for the shout out about the BRILLIANT MARKETING BLOG SERIES sweetie. i can’t wait to see your post next friday :)

Mayi Carles @ Heartmade commented on November 12th, 2010 at 3:41 pm

Love the photo! So similar objects, for the same porpuse but with distinguishable and adorable detais.
Have a nice weekend =)
Carolina Bernardo recently posted..Lancheira 8-10 Indisponível

Carolina Bernardo commented on November 12th, 2010 at 4:27 pm

My pleasure Mayi! Thanks for inviting me to be a part of it! I am really excited about talking about building your brand next week. And Carolina-I love this photo too. Its been in my collections board on pinterest for a while, so I am glad I finally got to use it).

papernstitch commented on November 12th, 2010 at 6:39 pm

Awesomeness! What a great week it has been for the The Brilliant Marketing Tips Blog Series!!! Oh ans I was just saying how I also loved the scissors pic! Can’t wait for your article Brittni!
Timothy recently posted..Brilliant Marketing Tricks Blog Series – Magnifying Lens Marketing – Tara Gentile

Timothy commented on November 12th, 2010 at 9:56 pm

Hi Timothy. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It has been a great week for The Brilliant Marketing Tips Blog Series (loved your post earlier this week by the way). Have a great weekend.

papernstitch commented on November 12th, 2010 at 11:42 pm

Brittni – These are great! Thanks — and the photo is lovely…reminds me of my mom’s scissors in her sewing goodies box. I’m looking forward to reading your article there!
Lauren recently posted..Coastal Journies

Lauren commented on November 13th, 2010 at 12:12 pm

just dropping in to say i LOVE the way the new exhibition site looks! y’all did an awesome job! have a great weekend, brittni and jeff!

christen commented on November 13th, 2010 at 6:43 pm

Hi Lauren! Thanks for stopping by. And Christen, thank you so, so much! Really thrilled that you like the new site. :)

papernstitch commented on November 13th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

I just to know your blog and I think its fantastic your post.
Always you write things very creative, congratulations.
Sorry but my english it´s no good ;D
Regards from Madrid..♥♥..