12/09/10
6 comments Handmade Housewares: Granny Chic from Emma Lamb by   |   6 comments

Stepping in to theĀ handmade housewares shop of Emma Lamb is like modern meets blast from the past. Emma uses traditional crochet techniques in much of her work, along with a retro color palette. But somehow each piece still feels very up-to-date, while maintaining those granny-chic qualities of the days gone by.

The shop is stocked with household items like cushions, pot holders, dishcloths, and garlands. But there are also a few gift ideas tucked away, if you already have everything you need for your home: pincushions for crafters, pdf patterns for two beautiful scarves, and embroidered greeting cards.

Discount: 10% off your entire order at Emma Lamb, when you type ‘papernstitch’ in the ‘Shop Coupon Code’ box upon checkout on Etsy. Offer ends January 9th 2010, discount does not apply to shipping fees.

Visit Emma Lamb now to get your 10% off!

6 comments to Handmade Housewares: Granny Chic from Emma Lamb Click here to reply

Thanks for introducing me to this shop. I will definitely have to take a look at the pdf patterns. I’ve been meaning to make a few gifts for my friend Kelly before Christmas.

Neila commented on December 9th, 2010 at 4:18 pm

You are welcome Neila. My pleasure.

papernstitch commented on December 9th, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Thank you so much for this lovely wee write up miss Brittni… :)
Emma, x
emma lamb recently posted..more festive favourites

emma lamb commented on December 10th, 2010 at 5:18 am

I do love emma lambs work, all so pretty…

Mel @ little ted canvas commented on December 10th, 2010 at 5:27 am

You are welcome Emma. Have a great weekend.

papernstitch commented on December 10th, 2010 at 12:21 pm

Hi! I just featured your doily garland on my blog today. I love, love, love what you did with them! Just wonderful! Love your blog, too! :) Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration! Here is the link so you can check out my post: http://leightheo.blogspot.com/2011/03/trendy-tuesday-doilies-doilies.html
Leigh Theo recently posted..Trendy Tuesday Doilies- Doilies Everywhere!

Leigh Theo commented on March 15th, 2011 at 5:33 pm