05/04/11
22 comments Workspace Wednesday: White! by   |   22 comments

I’ve missed Workspace Wednesday these last few weeks. So, I am getting back on the horse with these perfectly white workspaces that are currently causing a small puddle of drool to form on my desk…

1. (above) The whitewashed home of lotta agaton with lots of light. (via 79 Ideas)

2. The Stockholm studio of Pia Wallen (via KitKatDesign)

3. A cozy attic office that is full of glamour (from The Decorista via The Censational Girl)

So tell me… Which workspace do you envy most? 1, 2, or 3?

22 comments to Workspace Wednesday: White! Click here to reply

I love the first workspace best. All the greens make me happy because they stand out more on the white backdrop.

margaret commented on May 4th, 2011 at 9:27 am

Number one is my favorite too Margaret. Although, they are all great.

papernstitch commented on May 4th, 2011 at 9:30 am

I wish I had a white workspace like these! They are each so full of light! I especially love the contrast of the magenta rug with the white floors in the last image!
Brannon recently posted..Turquoise- Accessorize

Brannon commented on May 4th, 2011 at 9:32 am

I love them all! But my order of favorites would be 2, (becuase of that beautiful photograph of the dancer on the chair) then 1 then 3.

Sarah commented on May 4th, 2011 at 9:49 am

Number three – hand’s down. I love the pop of purple, the coziness and, of course, the white. It also seems more universally common to have a smaller workspace. I love how they’ve brightened a normally dark space.
Lori recently posted..a question of epic proportions

Lori commented on May 4th, 2011 at 9:49 am

#2 looks so spacious and I’d love all of the natural sunlight. I love the layout of #1, but #3 would make me claustrophobic to work in!

Mallory commented on May 4th, 2011 at 10:19 am

Oh these are all so droolworthy, I would love the first one!

However, jewelry making is such a messy and dirty endeavour these beautiful whites would be made grey too soon!

thanks for sharing!

Marie

Marie commented on May 4th, 2011 at 10:20 am

The first one by far! I would kill for that chair!
Kathy recently posted..Home Office

Kathy commented on May 4th, 2011 at 10:34 am

ooh so fresh and clean looking! Love them.
Jane – Jacaranda Designs recently posted..Etsy LOVE! Fit For Royalty

Jane - Jacaranda Designs commented on May 4th, 2011 at 10:38 am

Can I have them all? I love the whitewashed floors, the plants and the light in #1. And the expansive space and ceilings in #2. So hard to choose!

Lindsay commented on May 4th, 2011 at 10:43 am

Put the plants from number 1 in the space of number 2, and I’m in heaven!

Alex commented on May 4th, 2011 at 10:55 am

WOW! I’m definitely a fan of WHITE!
It’s amazing how whitewashed walls add to the light in a room…

Now if I could pick any of these rooms and ‘zap’ it into our house, I would go for the first one by lotta agaton! My sewing machine would feel right at home there!

{hearts}
& thanks for sharing!
k.
pilli pilli recently posted..pilli pilli hearts the little canoe

pilli pilli commented on May 4th, 2011 at 11:32 am

#1. Amazing! Space like that really clears my mind and lets me focus on being completely creative. I have 40 plants around my house too so that’s a major draw for me in any work space. Absolutely necessary. My creative space (http://papercuthearts.wordpress.com/2010/09/21/my-new-space/) is off-white / is just barely “dove” color but when I was painting the white over I couldn’t actually tell if it was making any difference (it did! it’s just a tad warmer….) Thank you for this collection Brittni!
ania recently posted..Nani Iro-inspired

ania commented on May 4th, 2011 at 11:32 am

Oooo, that’s a toughie Brittni! I’m torn between the first two, but will probably go for #1… The light looks warmer and I adore that lovely plant stand, do you know anything about it… ?
Emma, x
emma lamb recently posted..etsy faves – trend – aqua and red

emma lamb commented on May 4th, 2011 at 12:00 pm

I would go with 2, it seems so wide open and would have room for all my little bits and work things!
Rachel Anne recently posted..Of course Ive been up to something

Rachel Anne commented on May 4th, 2011 at 1:24 pm

from far the first one is my favourite, i love the green among all the white!!! it’s wide and has a huge window… though all this white might not be the best answer to this house with a 4 month-old puppy! hugs! twiggs
Twiggs recently posted..random stories – the birth of the chimp

Twiggs commented on May 4th, 2011 at 6:55 pm

loving the pop of green in photo 1 :)
Carissa/The Little Plum recently posted..bat your lash

Carissa/The Little Plum commented on May 5th, 2011 at 12:48 am

I really like the 3rd office. It looks so cosy and, as I’m planning on moving into a flat with an attic office, it gives me some idea of what I can do with my new space! :)

Ruth commented on May 5th, 2011 at 8:15 am

Love that attic space. That’s what my dream room would probably look like. I love unusual windows and nooks, purple is my favorite color and I remember wanting all white furniture in my room when I was 12, but my mom wouldn’t let me get it because she thought it was too much of a hassle to maintain. I don’t really believe that to be true. This is inspiring me to make some changes in my decor and make my childhood/teenage dream come true.
candleashes recently posted..Your Art Here

candleashes commented on May 10th, 2011 at 12:13 am

I really love the first one ! All that light and green pops make me so jealous ;) I would feel so comfortable in a place like that !

Decocrush commented on January 4th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

[...] papernstitchblog hellocoton_plugin_url="http://www.decocrush.fr/wp-content/plugins/hellocoton/"(function() {var [...]

{ Bureaux } Un peu de lumière et beaucoup de vert « DecoCrush commented on January 9th, 2012 at 1:35 am

[…]  |  2 |  3  |  4 |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  11  | […]