(R.A.W.) Free Printable: Create Positivity with the Three Good Things Worksheet

This free printable is in conjunction with Reader Appreciation Week here on Papernstitch. Thank you so much to everyone who reads this blog and has made it what it now is!

I’ve found that it helps to take a few minutes at the end of each day to think about the good (or even great) things that have happened earlier in the day. And writing it down is even better- I don’t know why, but writing down the positive things that have happened in your day, will help you wipe away those more negative elements. And leave you feeling happy and worthwhile. At least, that’s how it works for me.

So, I created a free printable to help you remember the good things that happened today (and every other day). It’s a downloadable pdf where you can list three good things that happen each day. Just print one out for each day of the week: print it, write it down, and save each page to look back on later (it will help heal your heart on those less than perfect days).

Download the free printable now: 3 Good Things List.

No opt-in required. Yippee!

WOW! Thank you so very much!!
This is such a lovely gift!

{hearts}
& have wonderful (and above all positive) day!
k.
pilli pilli recently posted..the wise words of others

pilli pilli | June 15th, 2011 at 1:19 am

glad you like it pilli! thanks for stopping by.
-brittni

papernstitch | June 15th, 2011 at 1:28 am

That’s lovely! Thank you

cris | June 15th, 2011 at 3:10 am

YAY for taking the time to be positive about things 🙂

LittleMissPip | June 15th, 2011 at 3:42 am

This is great, I’ve been reading Gretchen Rubin’s, The Happiness Project and I think this idea might be just the thing to help my family reframe the day at dinner time.
Thank you for this lovely gift!
Donna@soakinginmustard.com recently posted..A trip down Union Street

Donna@soakinginmustard.com | June 15th, 2011 at 8:44 am

What a wonderful habit to form! I shall spread the word post haste….cheers!

Theresa (Miss Charlotte) | June 15th, 2011 at 8:50 am

So cute! Thank you! Mine is printed, and I shall test it at the end of the day today 🙂

Van | June 15th, 2011 at 10:19 am

Ya know?? I just love this idea. What a great way to refocus on the positive. And the printouts are uber cute! Thanks Brittni!

Mai | June 15th, 2011 at 11:16 am

I love the idea of documenting the good things that happen in your day. It is so easy to let the bad things that happen write the history of a day using these would be a great way to take back you day! Will be printing some when I am home for work.
Elizabeth recently posted..A note on this week

Elizabeth | June 15th, 2011 at 11:26 am

Thanks for all the love everybody. I am feeling the positivity right now. Hehe. 🙂

papernstitch | June 15th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Love this! I just finished a course in mindfulness meditation yesterday… one of the most interesting things I took out of it was that it has apparently been proven that you sleep for up to 30 minutes longer if you take the time to list things you’re grateful for before you go to sleep…. hope you don’t mind if I link to this?!
Vics recently posted..Pincushion to quilt in one easy step

Vics | June 15th, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Hi Vics. No I don’t mind at all- link away. 🙂

papernstitch | June 15th, 2011 at 6:56 pm

what a lovely idea! thanks so much for sharing. as a new mum with a one week old bub I can see this as a great way to remind me of all the good things happening on days when it gets a bit hard!
renae recently posted..Forest Friends Stitchery

renae | June 15th, 2011 at 7:46 pm

[…] they love their readers.  This week has been their R.A.W. week (Reader Appreciation Week) and this post is all about finding the positive parts of the day and writing them down.  They have created a […]

Overwhelmed and Understaffed… | June 16th, 2011 at 7:32 am

I do actually try to stop during the day and focus on things to be thankful for.

Laura | June 16th, 2011 at 12:55 pm

I absolutly LOVE this blog. You are amazing girl. Congrats from Brazil.

Gabi Fiuza | June 16th, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Aw, thank you Gabi. 🙂 How sweet.

papernstitch | June 16th, 2011 at 6:00 pm

[…] RT @papernstitch: “writing down the positive things from your day, will help wipe away those more negative elements” http://bit.ly/jWIItU […]

weekend zest ~ find colours, cards and cool ideas | 74 Lime Lane | June 17th, 2011 at 10:24 pm

[…] Create Positivity with Three Goods Things – A printable list to remind yourself of the good that happens in each and every day by Papernstitch. […]

Saturday Favorites | After Nine To Five { love. laugh. eat. design. repeat } | June 18th, 2011 at 1:08 am

[…] Three good things printable from paper n stitch […]

friday freebies ~ a round-up of pretty | 74 Lime Lane | June 23rd, 2011 at 8:30 pm

I love this printable! Often I get wrapped up in my day to day life that I forget to think about all the beauty that I’m surrounded with. This will definitely help me to stay on the right track and be grateful for it all. Thanks for sharing!

Megan Curtis | June 30th, 2011 at 3:56 pm

How can I missed this… what a great way to think positively… thank you for sharing Brittni… I’ll share this in twitter too…
April San Pedro recently posted..Comment on Snail Mail love by admin

April San Pedro | November 4th, 2011 at 1:59 am

Thanks! Just tweeted your lovely sheet!

Sallianne | March 19th, 2012 at 10:18 am

[…] 1. Angefangen hat es auf Pinterest mit diesem Foto einer kostenlosen Druckvorlage auf papernstitchblog.com […]

three good things that happened today « 3♥Dinge | May 11th, 2012 at 5:14 pm

What a nice thoughtful idea. I appreciate it.
Marilyn recently posted..Hi Folks New Baby Congratulations by MacGregorArt

Marilyn | January 16th, 2013 at 8:25 pm

What a great way to think through your day. Love this!

Tammy | June 13th, 2013 at 1:23 am

My son and I do this every night, even on days that are hard to find anything positive. I know by focusing and being thankful for all the good things in our lives, it helps me stay upbeat and spot the good stuff and opportunities that are coming my way.

Excellent idea and thank you for sharing!
Sandy Rowley recently posted..Small business logo designs by BannerSetDesigns