02/17/12
6 comments Colorful Pencils + Stamps + DIYs … Oh My! by   |   6 comments

I have a couple of projects planned to make over the weekend (all from this group of DIYs over on Pinterest). But before I let my creative mind wander for the day, I want to share one of my favorite shops for office/diy/party accessories with you.

It’s called Write with Moxie. Have you heard of it?

Because it’s awesome! Here are a few of my favorites…

(above) Custom pencil set

Camera stamp + Handmade stamp

You can visit Write with Moxie right here (and on Etsy here). AND for a little extra diy fix for your weekend, check out the diy section on Honestly WTF. I always find great projects over there.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments to Colorful Pencils + Stamps + DIYs … Oh My! Click here to reply

Ooh these pencils are so pretty and eco friendly? That is the best excuse yet to buy more pencils! have a crafty weekend!x

rebecca commented on February 17th, 2012 at 11:16 am

Oh my goodness, I love the office supplies. What great gifts for me or a friend…

Seriously Sassy Mama commented on February 17th, 2012 at 11:35 am

hey there rebecca and seriously sassy mama. thanks for your enthusiasm. hope you both have a great weekend.
-brittni

papernstitch commented on February 17th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Thanks for featuring my pencils Brittni, you made my day!

Moxie Lisa commented on February 17th, 2012 at 5:22 pm

of course lisa. i love your shop (and pencils especially). have a great weekend!
-brittni

papernstitch commented on February 18th, 2012 at 1:16 am

Aw these are so cute! :)
Jessica recently posted..Snow, Snow and More Snow.

Jessica commented on February 18th, 2012 at 4:49 am