03/07/12
6 comments Are you a bike rider? by   |   6 comments

There are a lot of die-hard bike riders out there. Don’t you think?

And if you are one of those people, than you’ll want to know about Walnut Studiolo, a hand-tooled leather and wood wares shop out of Portland, Oregon. WS has some really great bike accessories (and non-bike gear as well), and although I am more of a walker myself, I know quite a few people who are bike fanatics.

So I am thinking about gifts for upcoming birthdays…

Road Bicycle Mud Flap (so awesome!) + Bike Portage Strap

City Bike Grips

Love Walnut Studiolo? Great! Right now you can get 10% off  your entire order when you use code PNS10 in the “Redeem Coupon” box in your Etsy shopping cart. Valid through 4/1/2012.

What about you? Are you a die-hard bike riding gal?

Let me know in the comments below. Curious to know what camp you are in.

This entry is filed under , , , , , .
6 comments to Are you a bike rider? Click here to reply

I have been wanting a bike so bad. Hopefully I’ll get one for my birthday. Eeep. Fingers crossed. xo, rv

Rae Veda recently posted..Package Design

Rae Veda commented on March 7th, 2012 at 7:25 pm

I’m becoming one. My husband is a die-hard bike riding guy, and is slowly converting me
Julie @SavvyEats recently posted..A Shower Conversion

Julie @SavvyEats commented on March 7th, 2012 at 8:43 pm

RT @papernstitch: Are you a bike rider?: There are a lot of die-hard bike riders out there. Don’t you think… http://t.co/jxTDZd0Z

엘레 박 (@elleboheme) commented on March 7th, 2012 at 8:46 pm

I love bikes.
Unfortunately I do not have one this days, or people to join me…
Helena recently posted..Minimalist Acrylic Bracelet hand cut in navy blue

Helena commented on March 8th, 2012 at 7:09 am

Since moving to Copenhagen, we’ve learned to commute by bike daily… whether there is sun, wind, rain, or even snow!
Tina Fussell recently posted..to be {happy}