Bring it! Best Business Card Inspiration this Week

After the last business card roundup, I realized that I should make this a regular thing here on the blog. Well as regular as I can make it – based on the business cards that I collect at local meet ups and conferences.

I still have quite a few from Alt that I never shared and I kept some of my favorite cards from a few other conferences I have attended as well. So here’s this week’s inspiration…

Good use of color. Red Boots Design – I’ve been holding on to this card for close to a year now (we met at CCE last year at one of the break out sessions). Her card is beautiful. Letterpress again, of course. But I really love her color choices because the items in her shop are very colorful as well. So it works well with brand.

The Stationery Place – Lindsey is a Seattle blog buddy! We met at Alt this year and thanks to her, I found a Seattle blog group that meets up once a month. I love it. Lindsey is in charge of the group of over 100 members now.

Try vertical. Twig Creative – I met the folks at Twig through the 15 Friends project I participated in earlier this year. And I really like their business cards. Great, simple design in a vertical format (as opposed to the traditional horizontal). And of course, I love the letterpress.

No info overload. House of Brinson – William and Susan taught a class about prop photography at Alt that I attended. It was awesome! What I love about their business card is that there isn’t a whole lot of information on it, just their names and email address. This is a smart way to do it. Anyone who wants to contact them has their email address and web address from just that one line. Here’s an article about the cards they had made (shows the process + everything) that I found on their blog.

Add personality. Alexandra Hedin – I met Alexandra briefly in the prop photography class at Alt. I love the illustration of her playing hostess in a party dress. All her contact info is on the back of the card.

Use a unique format. Barral Creations – And probably my favorite card from this bunch is this one from Fabien. He graciously sent me an amazing letterpress calendar earlier in the year and this coaster-sized business card was in the package. I love it! The gradient colors are awesome and the design is one that pops up with his brand often.

Looking for biz card inspiration? Check this out.

I truly have a soft spot for letterpress cards – I love the way they feel! The Twig Creative and Barral Creations cards are gorgeous. Thanks for posting – this was a nice way to start the week.
Dara R recently posted..Is Your Logo Costing You? 6 Design Tips to Prevent Headaches and Save Money

Dara R | March 12th, 2012 at 12:31 pm

What a fun post! I love unique cards too. Love the look of uncommon sized cards but I find them to be a hassle when attending busy events, so wouldn’t go that route personally.

Keridwyn - Seattle Pockets | March 12th, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Naomi Anselmo recently posted..Sick Day

Naomi Anselmo | March 12th, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Thanks so much for mentioning us! Such an honor!
Susan Brinson recently posted..Our Favorite Cheesecake Recipe

Susan Brinson | March 12th, 2012 at 9:19 pm

RT @papernstitch: did you see this earlier? –> Bring it! Best Business Card Inspiration this Week http://t.co/3QblFmYZ

tueymeaw (@tueymeaw) | March 12th, 2012 at 9:44 pm

My pleasure Susan. You and William taught the best class at Alt!

papernstitch | March 12th, 2012 at 10:53 pm

Thanks for including me!

Alexandra Hedin | March 12th, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Hey! It’s my business card! http://t.co/AzbcRG6R

Alexandra Hedin (@alexandrahedin) | March 12th, 2012 at 11:36 pm

What a nice surprise to pull up your site and see our card! Thanks for the shout out; you have such a lovely collection here.

Michelle | March 12th, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Totally my pleasure Michelle and Alexandra. Love both of your business cards (obvs). Take care!

papernstitch | March 12th, 2012 at 11:56 pm

hooray, thanks for including my turquoise business card in your roundup @papernstitch! http://t.co/PgZkFJrm @themandatepress made them 🙂

lyndsey payzant (@paperlyndsey) | March 13th, 2012 at 12:09 am

hooray, thanks for including me! i looove business cards and i am quite looking forward to the rest of this series 🙂 i’ve got an ongoing collection of biz card posts on my blog too if you need more inspiration: http://www.thestationeryplace.com/search/label/business%20cards
lyndsey @ the stationery place recently posted..introducing: re:mark

lyndsey @ the stationery place | March 13th, 2012 at 12:12 am

Fun letterpress post @paperlyndsey: @papernstitch! http://t.co/4cQMZLPe @themandatepress made them 🙂

KC (@letterstobetsy) | March 13th, 2012 at 12:15 am

Gorgeous inspiration RT @papernstitch: Best Business Card Inspiration this Week: http://t.co/hRdLihsi

(@CWBusiness) (@CWBusiness) | March 13th, 2012 at 12:50 am

Oh I love a pretty business card so you just made my day Brittni! Lots of lovely things to be inspired by.

Moxie Lisa | March 13th, 2012 at 11:39 am

lovely business card inspiration from @papernstitch: http://t.co/1aVZRFjZ

(@discoverpaper) (@discoverpaper) | March 13th, 2012 at 1:46 pm

I love all those cards. Such a neat way to do your business cards. Any tips on how to make some like those? I would love to make mine look like that.

Rebecca | March 13th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

thanks to brittni @papernstitch for the business card shout out! http://t.co/g6xUEfqr

S&M Hunt // Twig (@twigcreative) | March 13th, 2012 at 4:23 pm

I looove business cards! I even have a couple of design books here in my studio that are full of them! Great post!
Lisa Russo recently posted..Dandelion photograph – flower picture – nursery decor – bedroom decor. Teal, cream, aqua, dreamy photography. 8×10.

Lisa Russo | March 14th, 2012 at 9:36 am

I love when there’s a business card post! Great finds!

Nancy | March 15th, 2012 at 2:24 am

Thanks for the feedback Nancy, Lisa, and everyone else! Glad you like it.

papernstitch | March 15th, 2012 at 2:31 am

Business card inspirations. http://t.co/qpfdisPF @PaperNStitch

Mixed Kreations (@MixedKreations) | March 17th, 2012 at 10:15 am

Awesome post, I’d love to see more business cards inspirations here.
Sasa recently posted..Bienvenida, primavera

Sasa | March 22nd, 2012 at 3:45 am

Glad to hear that Sasa. I should have another post ready soon.

papernstitch | March 22nd, 2012 at 1:35 pm

I love when there’s a business card post! Great finds!

AlonsoaMorgan | April 9th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Those are beautiful business cards. I love the barrel creations one.

Free | April 18th, 2012 at 4:16 pm

[…] been far too long since the last post in the Bring It! Business Card Inspiration series. So today, it’s back! And there is more to […]

Bring it! Business Card Inspiration from Alt (Part I) | papernstitch | February 7th, 2013 at 11:19 am

tI’m always so amazed by how creative designers and shop owners get with their business cards! I’m not gonna lie: it makes me a tad jealous.anyway thanks can i add this design to my web design company in kerala pls this is my mail info@sewesys.com pls let me know

jinu | April 24th, 2013 at 2:04 am

Some of these are amazing! I wish mine were as good as that 🙁

Totally agree that the Barral one is the best. I just love the colours and the indentation of the logo. So cool!

Thanks for the post.