By the time Memorial Day rolls around, I am ready for three things: sunshine, hot dogs, and color.
But the sun hasn’t been out to play much lately, and I don’t cook (even though hot dogs couldn’t be much easier to make), so that just leaves color for this weekend’s DIY roundup. Which is perfect because it’s hard to find craft projects revolving around the other two things.
Let’s get to it…
1. (above) Ribbon Mobile DIY from Project Wedding (by Victoria Hudgins)
2. How to make a statement necklace from Making it Lovely (by Andrea Howe)
3. Painted Glass Table Top DIY from Kara Paslay (recently shared on Design Sponge as well)
4. Polka Dot Pincushion from Country Living (image via Susie Gushner)
5. Felted Bag from Country Living (image via John Rizzo)
6. DIY Tie Dye Shoes from Swellmayde
7. DIY Embroidered Necklace from papernstitch (by me)
8. Decorative Wall Shelves with a Shoe Box from Creme de la Craft
9. How to Dye Paper Towels from Evie S.
10. Neon Toe Shoes DIY from Green Wedding Shoes
11. Painted Necklace DIY from Orange Tree Studio
12. Colorful Mason Jar DIY from Blue Eyed Yonder
13. Paint a Confetti Dish Towel from Make and Takes (by Danyelle Mathews)
14. Neon Painted Shoes using Nail Polish from Love Maegan
15. Spray Painted Florals from papernstitch (by Jeanne and Lenna)
16. Ombre Scarf DIY from A Bit of Sunshine
17. Have a Ball Chandelier from One Charming Party (by Jenny Batt)
18. Place Setting Placemat DIY from A Beautiful Mess
19. DIY Neon Market Tote from Harper’s Bazaar (by A Pair and a Spare)
I hope you have an awesome weekend. I am going to take Monday off for Memorial Day. So I’ll see you back here on Tuesday.