It feels like I am searching for the perfect gift nearly every other week – Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthdays, whatever. So this morning I am rounding up a few of my favorite gift shops on Etsy….
This might sound a little strange, but my favorite gift to give and receive is artwork, which is why a photography shop is the first on my list this week.
1. Ooh Pretty Shiny: And if you’re not a fan of giving art as a gift, Photographer, Laura Evans will keep your own house looking good and your art budget in check with her beautiful prints.
Along the lines of gifts for the home, shop number 2 is one to keep in mind for friends and family who aren’t afraid of a little color, or A LOT.
2. SewZinski: Affordable hand painted housewares for your playful home. 15% off! Save 15% off any purchase at SewZinski by entering coupon code ‘letsdothis’ at checkout.
Now, this next one is a little more specific…but it is high on my list for my boho chic buddies.
3. Banjo and Bone: Get in touch with your inner free-spirit with jewelry and clothing from this vintage (and vintage-inspired) shop. 30% off: Get 30% off your Banjo and Bone purchase now through May 31st. Woah! Just enter the coupon code 30DOWN at checkout.
It’s hard to go wrong with a simple t-shirt.Whether it is running out for some quick errands or getting cozy for bed, one of your friends could totally wear the hell out of these tops from this next shop.
4. An Li Liu: Colorful tees for everyday life. Free shipping! Enjoy free shipping at An Li Liu until the end of May! US orders only. Use code Freeshipmay at checkout.
I have a major sweet tooth and nearly everyone I know is the same way (well, at the very least they like chocolate), so giving homemade sweets is ALWAYS a good idea in my house.
5. Nicole’s Treats: Go ahead and indulge, as the tagline says. Nicole’s sweets look so yummy, I might just spend more than $50 in this shop. P.S. She also makes Vegan Granola if you don’t have a sweet tooth. 15% off! Use the coupon code 15OFF10 for 15% off your order of $10 or more.
Where is your favorite place to shop for gifts?