A few months ago, I did a photography tips roundup here on the blog that was really popular (like 1,300+ tweets popular - thanks for all the tweeting), so I put together another one.
Hope you enjoy this one as much as the first...
image above iPhone rangefinder (from Photojojo)
1. the secret ingredients to a great photo shoot (from Design Love Fest)
2. best photo tip - white foam core is your friend (from Creature Comforts)
3. how to photograph your personal style (from IFB)
4. 5 tips for great indoor photography (from A Beautiful Mess)
5. photography school - filling the frame (from Camille Styles)
6. 9 things you need to know about aperture (from IFB)
7. photography school: which lens should I use? (from Camille Styles)
8. photoshop tutorial (from Alex Beadon Photography)
9. tips and tricks for photographing food (from Click it up a Notch)
Have your own photography tips (or links) to share?
Leave 'em in the comments below and I'll check 'em out.