Oh wow, this week flew by!
I’ve been hoarding projects in one of my folders lately that use nail polish as one of the materials and I think it’s high time to share ‘em with you. Enjoy!
1. nail polish clothespins (from A Beautiful Mess)
3. painted neon nail polish shoes (from refinery29)
4. 5 minute gilded mini clothespins (from Ez at Creature Comforts)
5. nail polish sunglasses diy (from The Paper Mama)
6. color coded keys (from A Bubbly Life)
7. nail polish-painted bobby pin earrings (from The Metric Child)
8. how to paint marbled glassware (from Honestly…WTF)
9. color block nail polish earrings (from In Honor of Design)
And just in case you are worried about finding the perfect shade of nail polish for all these projects, check out this bonus tutorial for how to make your own nail polish color from Delighted Momma.
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts for the week…
- Eye Candy: 11 Droolworthy Tubs and Showers
- Before and After: Seaworthy Dresser Makeover
- Roundup: 10 Favorite Shower Curtains
- How To: Make Edible Tea Bag Cookies
Have a great weekend!