09/06/12
7 comments Recommended: Awesome + Free Desktop Wallpaper Designs by   |   7 comments

One of the (many) things I’ve always wanted to make available on papernstitch is nicely designed free desktop wallpapers to say thanks for reading and commenting here. But unfortunately, I haven’t had quite the skill to make something completely awesome for you guys just yet.

Luckily, there are loads of other talented creatives who have done exactly that – dreaming up amazing (and free) downloads for you to enjoy. Here are a handful of my favorites at the moment…

(above) September Desktop Wallpaper from Going Home to Roost

*Bonnie also has an amazing membership tribe that just launched with premium content (including monthly blog patterns, graphics, and more). You can get all the details on that right here.

Blue Flowers from Design Love Fest (created by The Weaver House)

*This is the one I am currently using.

Weaving Community Desktops from Herman Miller (found via How About Orange)

Bugs from Nicole’s Classes

You Can’t Take It from Fifty Five His (found via How About Orange)

Silence from The Fox is Black (created by Bree Lundberg)

Let’s Run Away   from Design Love Fest (created by The Weaver House)

And if you’re looking for iPhone or iPad wallpapers, Poolga is my favorite resource. They focus mostly on illustration, graphic design and typography. And it’s curated! Good stuff.

7 comments to Recommended: Awesome + Free Desktop Wallpaper Designs Click here to reply

Cool desktop screen :) http://t.co/2QMjaS7Y

sp_nikki (@sp_nikki) commented on September 6th, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Thanks! RT @sp_nikki: Cool desktop screen :) http://t.co/sGxxlmAH cc @baitaeycookie

Nor ☁ (@nor99) commented on September 6th, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Thanks muchly for the tip! Adore Bonnie’s desktop image at the top. Using it now!
L
Lara recently posted..And I’m home!

Lara commented on September 7th, 2012 at 9:11 am

I love Bonnie’s desktop too Lara. You should check out the roost tribe too – lots of other goodies from Bonnie there. :)

papernstitch commented on September 8th, 2012 at 10:05 am

Nice collection of desktop wallpapers here http://t.co/e3jQri3S

(@ohlottieloves) (@ohlottieloves) commented on September 9th, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Hi B! I love these. Thanks for recommending them!
Melanie recently posted.."Hi, Nathaniel’s Mom!": A Collage Inspired By Motherhood

Melanie commented on September 12th, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Hey Melanie! Glad you like these. I just found a few more colorful desktop wallpapers on one of my favorite blog, Eat Drink Chic: http://eatdrinkchic.com/post.cfm/free-desktop-wallpaper Hope you have a great weekend.

papernstitch commented on September 14th, 2012 at 1:31 am