Since last Monday was a holiday, there wasn’t a 5 Faves post. So I thought I would bump this week’s up a notch to include 15 favorites instead of the normal five. And (bonus) it looks like we’ve finally figured out where we’ll be moving. Yay! A new place to call home. So why not make this faves roundup all about housewares. Here are 15 modern home accessories I am loving right now…
1. fog linen tray from Alder & Co.
3. plywood trivet from RK DESIGN
4. ena wooden hanging lamp from Envelamp
5. 4 drop porcelain and leather planter from FASHIONED by
6. shelving from Mokkasin
7. abate slated mirror from Anthropologie
8. mustard yellow ‘scribble’ tea towel from Knife in the Water
9. planters and terrariums from Score + Solder
10. vintage industrial storage box tray from Ethanollie
11. limestone dish from Olive Manna
12. welcome home wall sticker from Harmonie-interieure
13. aura lights from Ladies and Gentlemen
14. vintage stoneware crock from BeeJayKay
15. graphic tea towel from Mengly
Have a place you love to go for housewares?
Don’t be shy. Share it in the comments below.