Wednesday is Halloween, so today is my last chance to roundup 'spooky' craft projects, yummy recipes, and clever costumes for Friday's DIY roundup before the fun is over. This year, there are an insane amount of craft projects related to Halloween, especially ones that revolve around pumpkins. I'm sure you've seen them all over Pinterest. So I decided to pick only non-pumpkin Halloween ideas to switch things up. Enjoy! And Happy (almost) Halloween.
1. Mad Men Couple Costume from Say Yes to Hoboken
2. Eyeball Tableware from Martha Stewart
3. Rotten Egg Brownies from A Subtle Revelry
4. Homemade Hamburglar Costume from What I Wore
7. Fluffy White Cloud Costume from Oh Happy Day
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week...
- How To: Make an Industrial Shelving Unit (I really want to try this)
- Make It: Spider Pinata DIY (perfect for Halloween parties)
- Make It: Modern Cupcake Stand from Metal Hardware (all cupcakes should be served this way from now on)
Jeff and I are going to Halloween Horror Nights this weekend in Orlando and I am so excited! Haven't been in years. Have you ever been?
Hope you have a great weekend!