Thanksgiving is next week and I have a lot of work to plow through between now and this coming Thursday, but I always have time for a DIY or two. Here are a few projects you should try before Thanksgiving to prep for the holiday…
1. (above) Make one last fall-ish floral arrangement
8. Knit a cord necklace with fabric yarn by the fire. Just for fun.
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my articles from the week…
- Before and After: Geometric Wall Art
- 20 Inspiring Thanksgiving Table Setting and Centerpiece Ideas
- Make It: Holiday Wreath with PVC Pipe
Have a great weekend!