01/18/13
6 comments Playing Catch Up by   |   6 comments

This has been a crazy week and next week is Alt…so another busy week is ahead. But I’m excited to jump in and see where the craziness leads. And then? A much needed nap!

I hope you have a great weekend! I’ll be back Monday with a little surprise.

P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts for the week…

*image above: DIY Heart Pillow Case Tutorial from Finley & Oliver

6 comments to Playing Catch Up Click here to reply

Playing Catch Up: This has been a crazy week and next week is Alt…so another busy week is… http://t.co/KHbnUBYP

(@papernstitch) (@papernstitch) commented on January 18th, 2013 at 11:01 am

Great post’s this week. I love the Chair Makeover one. The chair looks great and looks brand new.
Tanya recently posted..The Best WordPress Anti-Spam Plugins for 2012-2013

Tanya commented on January 18th, 2013 at 12:08 pm

How I wish I was going to Alt! Hope you get some rest and have a wonderful weekend:)

Anna @ IHOD commented on January 18th, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Aw, thanks Anna. I wish you were going to Alt too! Would love to finally meet you in person.
-B

papernstitch commented on January 18th, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Those hanging plant holders are adorable!! Eagerly waiting the Monday surprise. ;)
Anna Simmonds recently posted..Crochet Roundup: FREE heart patterns

Anna Simmonds commented on January 18th, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Love the hanging plant holders! I just found out about Alt and wish I were going too!
Nicki Traikos recently posted..Caution: Meeting Gabrielle Bernstein May Cause Miracles!

Nicki Traikos commented on January 20th, 2013 at 2:32 pm