01/23/13
17 comments Tinsel & Letterpress by   |   17 comments

So, now that I’m in Salt Lake City for Alt, I wanted to share a couple of things I’ve been working on for this shindig…

1) Remember that secret project I mentioned? Well, here it is…Bing asked me to make a giant photo booth backdrop (and a couple of other things) for the #bingittolife lounge at Alt, which I was thrilled by.

Of course, I agreed and jumped in right away. It was an intense amount of work, even with help from Caroline & Jordan (thank you girls for helping – you two are amazing), but I am really happy with the results.

Along with the backdrop, I made a couple of other things – party hats & masks, fringy geometric shapes, and tinsel covered words (sneak peek image above).

Hope you’ll stop by on Thursday or Friday to check it out if you’re going to be at Alt. And while you’re at it, say hi to me too. I’d love to meet ya. There are going to be tons of inspiring projects and ideas from various bloggers in this particular room/lounge, so it is definitely the place to be. I’m not biased or anything. I promise. Hehe.

2) And finally…my new business cards! They’re letterpress. Double sided and double awesome. Designed by the lovely Jordan and printed by 42 Pressed. I highly recommend Jackie from 42 Pressed for letterpress and Jordan for design work.

Happy Wednesday!

This entry is filed under , , , .
17 comments to Tinsel & Letterpress Click here to reply

Tinsel & Letterpress: So, now that I’m in Salt Lake City for Alt, I wanted to share a couple… http://t.co/2C8tsz7i

(@papernstitch) (@papernstitch) commented on January 23rd, 2013 at 11:01 am

@papernstitch Yay, go girl!! RT Tinsel & Letterpress: I’m in Salt Lake City for Alt, I wanted to share a couple… http://t.co/czKO4RqB

Jackie Hall Robinson (@42Pressed) commented on January 23rd, 2013 at 11:04 am

vy cool RT @papernstitch: Tinsel & Letterpress: So, now that I’m in Salt Lake City for Alt, I wanted to share a couple… http://t.co/az9TZj7R

(@GetItScrapped) (@GetItScrapped) commented on January 23rd, 2013 at 11:27 am

I love the double side business cards, they are so fun but really classy too!
Cheers.
Alli recently posted..Why Adoption is Our Choice pt. 2

Alli commented on January 23rd, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Thanks Alli. :)

papernstitch commented on January 23rd, 2013 at 2:47 pm

I love the font choice on your business cards.

Dusty commented on January 23rd, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Thanks Dusty. I love it too – used it for the logo and some other stuff as well.

papernstitch commented on January 23rd, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Tinsel & Letterpress http://t.co/eyzoc6jw

(@naturalssoap) (@naturalssoap) commented on January 23rd, 2013 at 10:16 pm

I love the business cards! So modern and clean. I bet they feel really neat with the letterpressing!
Emily recently posted..Confidence Challenge: Saying No

Emily commented on January 24th, 2013 at 3:32 am

Those new business cards are beautiful.

Your not-so-secret-now project does sound like a lot of work, but I’m sure it’s beautiful. Can’t wait for more photos of it in action!

Hope everyone’s having fun at Alt!
Anna Simmonds recently posted..Tutorial: Easy-Peasy Crochet Pincushion

Anna Simmonds commented on January 24th, 2013 at 6:48 am

Wow – really nice

greets Anne
Knöpfle recently posted..Täschchen mit Kellerfalten

Knöpfle commented on January 27th, 2013 at 2:01 pm

I totally held that up at the booth! yay! wish I met you, next time! maybe NY?!
Patti recently posted..Project 365 Things // Day 28

Patti commented on January 28th, 2013 at 9:38 am

Oh, awesome Patti. Wish we could have met too. I am thinking about going to NYC…so that’s a definite possibility.

papernstitch commented on January 28th, 2013 at 3:35 pm

[...] via Tinsel by PAPER & STITCH  . [...]

Tinsel & Letterpress | Miisstar commented on March 19th, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Stumbled across this, and those are some absolutely beautiful letterpress cards. Stunning.
Erik Larson recently posted..The Reveal has Begun

Erik Larson commented on June 10th, 2013 at 5:29 pm

[…] here are my old biz cards. Designed by my friend Jordan Brantley and printed by 42 […]

Bring It: Business Card Inspiration | Paper & Stitch commented on January 13th, 2014 at 9:00 am

[…] Source […]

Letterpress Business Cards – Rachel Bonness Design commented on May 12th, 2014 at 5:35 am