All last week, I wore as many layers as I could stuff under my winter coat in Salt Lake City. Now that I'm back in Florida though, it's been in the high 70s- low 80s everyday. WTF?
So needless to say, I'm getting my shorts out from the back of my closet and saving a couple pairs of tights just in case it gets cold again.
- Nettie Kent ring
- ILLESTEVA leonard II sunnies
- ASOS floral beaded clutch
- Erin Templeton harvest moon bag
- Madewell outfit - featuring artdot shorts
- Tassel key chain in transatlantic blue *attach tassel to harvest moon bag
- Cold Picnic watch in natural
What is the weather like in your area? Will you be wearing polka dot shorts anytime soon?