I haven't had much time for creating this week, but if I can carve out a few hours, I am hoping to get into some Valentine's Day crafts. What about you?
Here's a list of V-Day DIYs to try over the weekend, if you're feeling up to it...
1. wall of paper hearts DIY from How About Orange
3. my (stamped) clay heart from Paper & Stitch
5. tissue paper wall heart from Everything Fab
6. love-struck place cards DIY from Fellow Fellow
7. painted windows from A Beautiful Mess
9. heart stamp cups from Oh Happy Day
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week...
- Before and After: Bedside Table Makeover
- Roundup: 11 DIY Home Office Decor Accessories and Projects
- Roundup: 17 DIY Valentine's Day Decor Ideas
Have a great weekend! Catch you Monday.