02/08/13
17 comments My DIY Valentine: 18 Crafted V-Day Projects by   |   17 comments

Last week, I posted a handful of my favorite Valentine’s Day projects and today I have another 18 DIYs for you! Oh yeah. We are totally doing this DIY V-Day thing. Who’s with me?

1. V-Day wrapping paper DIY from Sugar and Cloth

13. Bee mine Valentine from House of Earnest

14. V-Day wrapping paper from The House that Lars Built

15. Giant letter Valentine from Oh Happy Day

16.  La la love fringe banner DIY from Armommy

17. DIY letter love scroll from Ashley for Say Yes to Hoboken

18. Stamped Love Letters DIY from me for Paper & Stitch

P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week…

Have a great weekend! See you Monday.

17 comments to My DIY Valentine: 18 Crafted V-Day Projects Click here to reply

My DIY Valentine: 18 Crafted V-Day Projects: Last week, I posted a handful of my favorite… http://t.co/9FaWi0WG

(@papernstitch) (@papernstitch) commented on February 8th, 2013 at 11:01 am

that fringe banner!! i wish i had time to make ALL of these.
lauren recently posted..quick peek // come craft with us?

lauren commented on February 8th, 2013 at 11:14 am

Yes! The Armommy banner is pretty awesome, huh? Good luck with craft event this weekend! Hope you take lots of pictures so I can see how everything turned out. P.S. The chocolate piggy Valentine on your blog right now is adorable!
-B

papernstitch commented on February 8th, 2013 at 12:22 pm

So many cute projects! I may just have to recreate the The la la love banner!

//Birdie Shoots//
Kelly (@Birdieshoots) recently posted..Juicy Couture Pre-Fall 2013

Kelly (@Birdieshoots) commented on February 8th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

People are really raising the bar with these DIY’s, love them all!
Ashley | Sugar & Cloth recently posted..DIY // Love Letter Scroll

Ashley | Sugar & Cloth commented on February 8th, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Una colección de ideas para regalar el día de San Valentin – My DIY Valentine: 18 Crafted V-Day Projects http://t.co/ybbOucfo

Paolira (@paolira) commented on February 8th, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Yep. Speaking of raising the bar, I don’t know how you’re managing to come up with so many awesome DIYs with everything you have going on right now. Amazed.
-B

papernstitch commented on February 8th, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Thanks for including the heart pie pops, Brittni! :-)
Cyd recently posted..Favorites: Valentine’s Day DIY + Printables

Cyd commented on February 8th, 2013 at 1:47 pm

No prob Cyd. Those pie pops look delicious.

papernstitch commented on February 8th, 2013 at 3:06 pm

So much cuteness!
tinajo recently posted..Sick rascal and Sweet baked brie

tinajo commented on February 8th, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Awesome Valentine’s DIY roundup. Get crafty for your man! http://t.co/FkiPxuW7 via @papernstitch

(@CremeDeLaCraft) (@CremeDeLaCraft) commented on February 9th, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Such lovely ideas. ♥ I love DIYs!

Abigail commented on February 9th, 2013 at 1:49 pm

Lovely post! Very inspiring!

Love,
Breathe Me
B. recently posted..Explore.Dream.Discover

B. commented on February 9th, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Some more fun my valentine <3 18 DIYCrafted V-Day Projects http://t.co/zaU31GG2 @sharethis

The Covey (@staceyramsey) commented on February 9th, 2013 at 11:04 pm

I LOVE the string art! I have been dying to do my own for quite some time!
Allison
mercuteify.blogspot.com
Allison S recently posted..25 facts about me

Allison S commented on February 10th, 2013 at 12:57 pm

More loveable DIY’s to try as V-day draws nearer! xoxo http://t.co/43MOG0qd

(@IndieMade) (@IndieMade) commented on February 10th, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Why is it the night before a holiday I get a burst of creative energy and want to make all sorts of cute stuff?? http://t.co/Zz3CzffI

Amber Fischer (@Amber_Fischer) commented on February 14th, 2013 at 1:35 am