Last week, I posted a handful of my favorite Valentine's Day projects and today I have another 18 DIYs for you! Oh yeah. We are totally doing this DIY V-Day thing. Who's with me?
1. V-Day wrapping paper DIY from Sugar and Cloth
2. Heart pie pops from The Sweetest Occasion
3. Meringue letters and hearts from Martha Stewart
6. Giant Valentine's Day poster printable from Oh Happy Day
7. DIY date arrows from Sugar and Cloth
8. String art love from Vintage Revival
9. V-Day photo props from Studio DIY
11. Hand lettered gift wrap for your V-day gifts from A Subtle Revelry
12. DIY conversation heart cakes from Studio DIY
13. Bee mine Valentine from House of Earnest
14. V-Day wrapping paper from The House that Lars Built
15. Giant letter Valentine from Oh Happy Day
16. La la love fringe banner DIY from Armommy
18. Stamped Love Letters DIY from me for Paper & Stitch
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week...
- Finding Interior Design Inspiration in...Business Cards? Yep.
- Before and After: Kelsey's Bold and Colorful Bedroom Makeover
- A Very Valentine's Day Roundup: 15 DIY V-Day Gift Ideas
- Before and After: Unused Space turned Vanity
Have a great weekend! See you Monday.