(Updated 2.15.13) Just popping in to wish you a very happy V-Day! This day is all about love, so I wanted to get this Thursday off to a great start by telling you how much I love having you around here - commenting, emailing, tweeting. It means so, so much to me. And I don't say it enough. So thank you for being so awesome.
No matter how you feel about this greeting card holiday, I hope you have a very happy day...and maybe eat some chocolates.
P.S. I have a few links from the week to share before headed out for the weekend. I also write for Curbly and project Wedding. These are my posts from the week...
- How to make a floating heart table number (image above)
- How To: Wooden Geo Wall Art DIY
- Before and After: Mid-Century Herringbone Dresser Makeover
- A deconstructed ombre floral arrangement DIY
- 10 Tips for Decorating a Cozy, Modern Living Room
Hope you have a great weekend!