03/07/13
9 comments Interior Obsessions: Currently Loving by   |   9 comments

intreior-obsessions

Oh gosh. Can I just move in to one of these places? ASAP. Please. I promise to clean up after myself and only sing and dance when no one else is home. You won’t even know that I’m there. Promise.

Here are five interiors I’m currently loving (and wholeheartedly ready to move into)…

interiors-roundup

1. Sasa Antic’s home (also pictured in top feature photo)

2. a comfy place to hang with friends & eat dindin

3. light-filled sitting area

4. indoor / outdoor dining

5. Mat Gustafson’s apartment

Curious to know… Which one of these homes would get you packing a suitcase faster than you can say ‘honey, I’m home’?

This entry is filed under , , .
9 comments to Interior Obsessions: Currently Loving Click here to reply

Interior Obsessions: Currently Loving: Oh gosh. Can I just move in to one of these places… http://t.co/Iu18DyCHE0

Brittni Mehlhoff (@papernstitch) commented on March 7th, 2013 at 11:01 am

#1 is gorgeous! People can’t really live in those. It’s too right out of Good Housekeeping or something. I would kill for a terrace area like #4.
Brit recently posted..The Last Ranch Dressing I’ll Ever Make

Brit commented on March 7th, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Well, you have a good point there Britt. These spaces definitely look right out of the pages of a magazine. I’m sure there was a lot of cleaning and organizing before these photos were taken though. :)
-B

papernstitch commented on March 7th, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Those are gorgeous! I want to live there too. :)

Beth commented on March 7th, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I love the proportions, the colour and the calm of number 5.
Rebecca @ beautiful square feet recently posted..An IKEA induced nostalgia.

Rebecca @ beautiful square feet commented on March 7th, 2013 at 5:42 pm

They are lovely..I am willing to pack my bags too…

janika R recently posted..Just Reading….

janika R commented on March 8th, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Number 4 is the bees knees! I’m already there in my dreams, hahah. Great compilation!
Elle Falconer recently posted..Free Ad Swapping Now Available!

Elle Falconer commented on March 8th, 2013 at 7:31 pm

I would move into #5 or 2 in a heartbeat. I love the minimalist feel.

Nan commented on March 11th, 2013 at 1:24 pm

I think what you really have is a reading lamp obsession. I see a theme here. All lovely!

Kim commented on March 28th, 2013 at 9:38 am