Easter is sixteen days away and if you're thinking about doing some egg decorating this year, I have some suggestions for you...
2. wood burned Easter eggs from Crafts Unleashed
3. thumb tack polka dot Easter eggs from Paper & Stitch
4. Easter egg crochet from LVLY
5. metallic egg drawings from Paper & Stitch
6. black and white drawn eggs from Obviously Sweet
7. painted pastel Easter eggs from Paper & Stitch
P.S. I also write for Curbly + Project Wedding (and now One Charming Party as well). Here are my posts from the week...
- Stitched Easter Gift Tags DIY
- Googly-Eyed Easter Eggs DIY
- Springtime Mini Bouquets
- How to Make a Minimal Wooden Bench in One Afternoon
- Organizing your Cabinets in Minutes
- 5 Attractive DIY Ways to Organize your Recycling
Have a great weekend!