Did anyone else notice how hard everyone rocked it this year with craft projects for Easter? I am kind of amazed by all of the awesomeness. Which is making me wish I had the time to make all of these DIYs before Sunday. I'm pretty sure I can squeeze in at least one or two - I just have to decide which ones...
1. marbleized Easter egg DIY by Chanel Dror for Camille Styles
2. bunny garland from Fellow Fellow
3. pom pom party Easter eggs DIY by me
4. Kool-Aid dyed eggs from Lovely Indeed
5. graffiti eggs how-to by me
6. honeycomb Easter eggs from Studio DIY
9. hydrangea Easter egg garland by me for Project Wedding
11. fruity french Easter eggs from The Alison Show
And here are a handful of my recent posts on Curbly and One Charming Party...
- How To: Make a Cool Hanging Wall Planter
- Before and After: How to Organize a Junk Drawer in 5 Minutes
- How to Make a Mod iPhone Amp and Docking Station out of Wood
- Before and After: A Boring Hallway gets a Budget-Friendly Makeover
- Before and After: An Outdated Kitchen is Transformed from Top to Bottom
- Roundup: 7 Fun and Functional DIY Closet Projects
- (Original Tutorial) Googly-Eyed Eggs DIY
- (Original Tutorial) Stitched Easter Egg Tags DIY
I hope you have a great weekend and a very happy Easter.