04/04/13
14 comments 5 DIYs Too Awesome Not to Try by   |   14 comments

roundup-of-cool-diys

I normally save the DIY roundups for Fridays, but I won’t be able to post tomorrow because I’ll be on a plane to California again. So I’m bringing you some project ideas a day earlier than usual. Enjoy! And feel free to share any other cool DIYs I have missed in the comments below.

1. An Amazing Mountain Shelf Tutorial from Carnets Parisiens

2. A Fresh Flower Party Hat DIY from Studio DIY

3. How to Make a Paper DIY Flower Arch from Sweet Sunday Events for Ruffled

4. Pretty Paper Party Balls from A Subtle Revelry

5. DIY Leather Handle Box from Melissa Esplin for Whimsey Box

I’ll be back to regular posting on Monday. Hope you have a great weekend.

This entry is filed under , , , , , , .
14 comments to 5 DIYs Too Awesome Not to Try Click here to reply

5 DIYs Too Awesome Not to Try: I normally save the DIY roundups for Fridays, but I won’t be… http://t.co/gMXcxsok2e

Brittni Mehlhoff (@papernstitch) commented on April 4th, 2013 at 10:02 am

Oh Me Gosh!! I am loving #2 so very very much!!
GumShoe Blog recently posted..The Mother of the Muppets

GumShoe Blog commented on April 4th, 2013 at 10:09 am

Glad to hear that gumshoe because #2 is from Kelly and she is a good friend of mine…She is also the queen of party hat DIYs for sure. Thanks for stopping by.

papernstitch commented on April 4th, 2013 at 11:52 am

Thanks so much for including my party hats, Britt! They wouldn’t have happened without you and the 400 flowers you brought into my home. =)
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..Classic Party Desserts: Revisited

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on April 4th, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Yes, that was a good day for flowers Kel. Maybe next time I make it out there we’ll go to the flower market again. Wait. What am I saying?! EVERY TIME I come visit you we will be going to the flower market. :)

papernstitch commented on April 4th, 2013 at 12:18 pm

I love that shelf! I need to try it sometime soon!
Tanya recently posted..HR Practices – Do You Have Zombies in Your Office?

Tanya commented on April 4th, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Yes! That shelf is pretty amazing Tanya. I want to make one too.

papernstitch commented on April 4th, 2013 at 12:22 pm

ooh, i’m really liking those party hats so pretty for spring and summer birthdays! i just did a DIY on my blog for DIY threaded tassel hoop earrings, check it out!
jonelle recently posted..Bits + Pieces: Of March

jonelle commented on April 4th, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Those hoop earrings are cute Jonelle. Love the inspiration earrings on that post too.

papernstitch commented on April 4th, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Great ideas. I love the box. It’s so minimalistic. Very beautiful.
Thanks for the collection.
Little empty room recently posted..FOODFEVER . spring rolls

Little empty room commented on April 4th, 2013 at 2:37 pm

I wish I could make them all right away! But preparing for a weekend trip, so I guess it’ll have to wait a bit. :)
Kaisa recently posted..My French Lover

Kaisa commented on April 4th, 2013 at 3:50 pm

back to CA already!? have a safe trip!

alicia commented on April 5th, 2013 at 12:47 am

Happy Friday! What are you making this weekend? http://t.co/TFBnReZvzG

IndieMade (@IndieMade) commented on April 5th, 2013 at 3:35 pm

In LOVE with this website!
Check this out: 5 DIYs Too Awesome Not to Try http://t.co/0zhYPvlD9f