Well, it’s Friday again and you have the whole weekend to tackle a DIY project or two and relax outside with a book. I have you covered on the DIYs. You’re on your own for the outside reading and lounging. Here are my seven favorite projects of the week…
1. felt foliage party garland from A Subtle Revelry
2. fresh flower gift tags DIY from Studio DIY
3. DIY knit cloud pillows from Making Nice in the Midwest
5. state-shaped memo boards from Britt + Co.
6. DIY rope bag from Style Me Pretty
7. amazing oyster shell garland from Once Wed
And here are my posts elsewhere from the week…
- Totally Type Roundup: 9 DIY Typographic Wall Art Projects
- Before and After: An 80s Kitchen gets a Major Makeover
- A 5 Minute Spring DIY to try this Weekend
- Before and After: Tiny San Francisco Sunroom to Cozy Bedroom Retreat
- How To: Make a Concrete and Copper Bedside Lamp
Have a great weekend. Hope it’s a relaxing one!