I am starting to feel like color + DIY = happiness at this point (at least in blogland). So, to send you off into the weekend with a smile, I’ve rounded up the coolest, most colorful craft projects I could find. Enjoy!
- The One Hour Skirt DIY by Brett for Kollabora
- DIY Studded Zipper Pouch by Lauren for Say Yes to Hoboken
- DIY Fruit Honeycomb Garland by The House that Lars Built
- Blocktagon Candle DIY by Homemade Modern
- Embroidered Constellation Runner by Jessica for Design Sponge
- Easy Geometric Cake Toppers by Jenny for Minted
- Paper Fan Garland DIY by Oh Happy Day
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week…
- 20 Great DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- 15 Cool Ways to Display Photography and Family Photos
- Make It: Color Pop Bench DIY
Hope you have a great weekend!