12 Must-Have Bags, Totes, & Clutches

awesome-purse-and-bag-roundup

Jeans and a t-shirt have never looked so good. These 12 bags, totes, and clutches are the perfect way to make a simple outfit look perfectly put together…

row 1: A.P.C. shopping bag // plum foldover clutch // riley dot tote

row 2: everyday shopper // cambridge satchel // Ann-Ya sphere clutch

row 3: A.P.C. half-moon bag // Building Block outlet bag // striped beach tote

row 4:  Clare Vivier leather tote // the essex minibag // leopard duffle

So, does anyone else have a bag obsession after this roundup? Because clearly, I do.

And I’m curious to know… which one is your favorite?

This entry is filed under , , , , , .

12 Must-Have Bags, Totes, & Clutches: Jeans and a t-shirt have never looked so good. These 12… http://t.co/2TmiWxo2tz

Brittni Mehlhoff (@papernstitch) | May 13th, 2013 at 10:02 am

trying to narrow down the bags on my ‘must-own’ list…not doing a very good job narrowing at the moment http://t.co/hZh1m9UATa

Brittni Mehlhoff (@papernstitch) | May 13th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I have the cambridge satchel in pastel pink! I love it!
Niki recently posted..Safe Sun: Tan Towel Self-Tanning Towelettes

Niki | May 13th, 2013 at 4:31 pm

I think that satchel looks good in pretty much any color. Thanks for stopping by Niki.

papernstitch | May 13th, 2013 at 8:38 pm

I like the sphere clutch and the dot tote.

You can NEVER have enough bags! Love the bag – any stylish bag is great.

Sandra | May 14th, 2013 at 8:05 am

12 Must-Have Bags, Totes, & Clutches http://t.co/OTtyaXeg99 via @papernstitch

Nicoletta - Fanchimp (@fanchimp) | May 14th, 2013 at 8:12 pm

I love the Rennes bags—so classic and pretty!
Caitlin T. recently posted..2013 umbrella prints trimmings competition

Caitlin T. | June 2nd, 2013 at 2:32 pm

[…] a few bags that have caught my eye this season, and because I've been known to be a little bit of a bag hag myself, I couldn't resist sharing a handful of favorites with you to kick off the […]

It's In The Bag: 11 Must-Have Bags for Fall - Paper and StitchPaper and Stitch | September 15th, 2015 at 10:05 am