I'm actually out of town right now, celebrating my birthday with a long birthday weekend out of town. I'll be back on Monday for posting as usual, but before you head out to enjoy the sun this weekend, I wanted to leave you with a handful of DIYs to try.
1. leather key fob project by For the Makers
2. mini to maxi skirt DIY by Sincerely Kinsey
3. giant crepe paper roses how-to by Studio DIY
4. beaded summer skewers DIY by Camille Styles
6. DIY shoe clips by Honestly WTF
I also write for other sites around the web. Here's where you can find me elsewhere this week...
- 10 Outdoor Furniture Makeovers to get you Ready for Summer
- Before and After: A Master Bedroom gets a Punch of Personality
- How to Design and Build a Headboard for less than $50
- DIY Gumball Garland (new tutorial for One Charming Party)
- Cool DIY cake toppers using Wallpaper Samples (new tutorial for One Charming Party)