06/25/13
8 comments Things I am Loving… by   |   8 comments

cactus balloon

This week has been crazy nuts (read: suuuuper busy) thus far, and it is only Tuesday! So, I thought I would put together a few of my favorites from Pinterest lately to ease into the day. You can follow me on Pinterest right here if you’re interested. If not, that’s cool too. These are a handful of things I am loving (and pinning) right now…

(above) This cactus balloon by Nancy Fouts

victory spring 2013

Everything from Victory, especially spring 2013 stuff (found via Cali Vintage)

june1

Peonies in June from A Daily Something (photo + florals from Sweet Root Village)

elizabeth-messina

The work of Elizabeth Messina (on Ruffled)

catbird rings

An awesome Catbird giveaway on designlovefest (win those rings!)

stunning floral arrangement

This stunning arrangement from Jenn at SCOUT (photo by Monica Hines)

P.S. Do you ever have days/ weeks where you are so busy you feel like your head might explode?

This entry is filed under , .
8 comments to Things I am Loving… Click here to reply

Woah! That cactus balloon is too cool!

And yes, I sure do! I always find it helpful to write down everything I need to do so I can get it out of my head and on to paper. It keeps me the clarity of mind to finish my tasks thoroughly so I won’t be dwelling so much on what I need to do next!

Good luck with your busy week!

-Becca
Becca recently posted..Lemon Meringue Pie

Becca commented on June 25th, 2013 at 9:40 am

I do that too Becca! Always have a paper to-do list around to keep track of everything. Thanks for stopping by!

papernstitch commented on June 25th, 2013 at 10:00 am

Cactus balloon = awesome! Hope your week calms down soon, B!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Surprise Message Confetti Poppers

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on June 25th, 2013 at 10:54 am

Thanks Kel. Good chatting with you today.

papernstitch commented on June 25th, 2013 at 11:26 am

That cactus balloon is unreal! So crazy.
Tanya recently posted..Three Key Characteristics of a Smart Social Media Policy

Tanya commented on June 25th, 2013 at 1:27 pm

I know! Isn’t it, Tanya? One of my favorites from the week.

papernstitch commented on June 25th, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Yes yes yes, this was me last week. Too busy to even think! I was designing like crazy and helping out in the local art supply shop + workroom, because one of the owners had twins!!

Though I too spent the morning on Pinterest curating lovely images for a mood board I was working on. FUN! Though, now that I think about it I probably should have spent less time on Pinterest and more time working on revisions for another client – haha. The work never ends (but I like it that way)!

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com
Alexandra Pettinato recently posted..IN PROGRESS: Mood Board

Alexandra Pettinato commented on June 25th, 2013 at 4:03 pm

I find on those days I need to take extra time to relax that night, which can be hard, but is needed in order for the next day to be productive. Love these pics!
Best,