5 DIYs to Try This Weekend

DIY projects to try this weekend

You’re probably thinking that I’ve lost track of what day it is because it’s only Thursday and here I am posting about weekend DIYs already. But I promise, I know what day it is. I’m just a little behind after my trip and need to take this extra day to catch up behind the scenes.

So the weekend is coming a little early this week (at least where the weekend DIY roundup is concerned). Here are five DIYs I’m loving this week….

1. colorful geometric party beads from Studio DIY

2. delicate wire rings DIY from Henry Happened

3. a botanical poster DIY from The Merry Thought

4. accordion tissue burst party supplies from A Subtle Revelry

5. geometric piñata DIY from Studio DIY

Have a great weekend!

This entry is filed under , , , , .

Thanks for the shout outs, B! Hope you can use that extra day to get caught up and then enjoy your weekend! =)
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Back to School Stand

Kelly @ Studio DIY | August 22nd, 2013 at 10:34 am

I hope so too. :)

papernstitch | August 22nd, 2013 at 10:50 am

I’m loving the Botanical Flower Print DIY! I’ll have to look into this one for my bedroom- so cute!
Kayli Schattner recently posted..Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles

Kayli Schattner | August 22nd, 2013 at 2:54 pm

I love the modern twist on the pinata. I made a pinata myself this week too (a unicorn for upcoming birthday party together with my boyfriend!)
Marielle recently posted..How to grow a moustache out of a book

Marielle | August 22nd, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Definitely never too early to start thinking of weekend DIYs on a weekend. I start dreaming on a Tuesday :)
Kiri recently posted..The lamps of Mad Men season 6

Kiri | August 23rd, 2013 at 7:45 am

I like the colourful geometric party beads – they look like fun.
Sian recently posted..Facebook Challenge

Sian | August 23rd, 2013 at 8:09 am

[…] Get crafty this weekend with these 5 things. I’m thinking #2. Yes, yes, […]

WEEKEND LINKS | Cassandra Photo | Fine Art Photographer | August 23rd, 2013 at 10:27 am

Ooh, i definitely want to try my hand at making a pinata! These are great diy links, Brittni, have such a great weekend! xo
Jessica (Coco/Mingo) recently posted..Week / end: Pinterest picks and lovely links

Jessica (Coco/Mingo) | August 23rd, 2013 at 12:44 pm