10/31/13
14 comments Bloggers Love Cats & Other News by   |   14 comments

kitty-calendar-11

If you know Kelly Beall of the beautiful blog Design Crush, you probably also know that she is a HUGE animal lover and advocate.

So as such a big animal lover myself, with three furry kiddos (Yes. They’re a lot like children to me, especially Luna.) of my own, I was super pleased when Kelly asked me if I’d be interested in having the two newest additions to our family, Franz & Gertie, in the most adorable calendar you’ll ever see: Bloggers Love Cats. And I was even more excited when I saw all the beautiful kitties (and their blog famous owners) that were involved in the project.

franz & Gertie // bloggers love cats

Franzie & G are the month of May in the calendar, which is also my birthday month. Yay! And December is my friend Ashley‘s cat, Thomas. He’s so handsome.

cat calendar

And how cute is Pony (her owner is Anabela of Fieldguided) with her pineapple hat? At least, I think it’s a pineapple hat. That photo is one of my favorites…

cat calendar

The best part about this calendar though? All of the proceeds from the sale of this calendar go directly to The Humane Society of the United States.

Bonus! The calendar is an instant download, so you won’t have to wait by the mail box for this sweet little package to arrive, and you can choose from Bloggers Love Cats or Bloggers Love Dogs for $7 each or pick up both for $12. They make great gifts for the holidays too. Just sayin’.

In other news…

Happy Halloween! If you’re looking for a (very) last minute DIY idea, check out these printables that Jordan Brantley designed just for Paper & Stitch readers:

set # 1 // set #2.

And tomorrow (Friday at 11:50pm EST) is the last day to submit your shop for the first holiday gift-giving exhibition of the year. I’d love for you to submit your shop, if you think your items would be a good match. It’s fast and easy to submit and exhibitor’s will be promoted in various ways for the month of November (in gift guides, daily favorites, shop of the day features, and blog shout outs).

And I’m running a special promo/discount for shops that sign up for both holiday exhibitions, which will take you from November 4th through December 31st. Email me with any questions you may have at brittni(at)papernstitch(dot)com.

This entry is filed under , , , , .
14 comments to Bloggers Love Cats & Other News Click here to reply

Oh man! What a great idea. I love that all the proceeds from this darling calendar go to the Human Society!

-Becca
Ladyface Blog
Becca recently posted..Happy Halloween!

Becca commented on October 31st, 2013 at 10:34 am

Me too Becca. All of our animals are rescues and they make the most amazing pets/ family members.

papernstitch commented on October 31st, 2013 at 11:00 am

Oh my, This is the best calendar ever! As a pup adoptive mom myself, I am a huge fan of anything that benefits the humane society.

Carmen commented on October 31st, 2013 at 11:47 am

As someone with a few cats of her own (and who volunteers in a cat shelter), I love this!
deva recently posted..Halloweening: Cookies!

deva commented on October 31st, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Thanks Carmen and Deva! Kelly did such a great job with the calendar and I hope it raises a ton of money for The Humane Society.

papernstitch commented on October 31st, 2013 at 12:19 pm

This was such an awesome idea! And the cat in the pineapple hat! I can’t take it!!!!!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..Happy Halloween!!!!!

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on October 31st, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Kelly – I thought of you the second I saw that photo. You should do something like that for Bella!

papernstitch commented on October 31st, 2013 at 1:28 pm

such a gorgeous calendar! I love those little furballs :)

juni commented on October 31st, 2013 at 2:08 pm

I agree Juni. Happy to be a part of it.

papernstitch commented on October 31st, 2013 at 3:00 pm

This is so great!! I’m a huge animal lover and advocate as well (I mean, I named my blog after my two bunny loves!) And I’m proud to say that because of my roommate’s cats, I’ve also become a huge cat lady so I just adore this calendar!! So great, and for a great cause!!
Jessica (Coco/Mingo) recently posted..Dark + Halloween

Jessica (Coco/Mingo) commented on October 31st, 2013 at 3:04 pm

How did I not know that that was where the name of your blog came from Jessica? Love it.

papernstitch commented on October 31st, 2013 at 9:10 pm

What a great idea! I love that it’s for a good cause.

Annabel commented on November 1st, 2013 at 2:11 am

Who doesn’t love cats, after seeing those pictures:) I have two cats myself and it’s so great to have them around, doing all sorts of cat stuff

Renske commented on November 1st, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Congratulations! Such a cool project to be involved in. And your darlings look adorable. Our cats pretty much rule our lives and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
rach recently posted..Flowers Make Me Happy