Make This: Mirrored Glass Holiday Favors & Easy Gift Idea

I recently created these striped, mirrored glass bottle favors for Project Wedding. But they would be perfect for holiday party favors or as little holiday gifts for neighbors. The mirrored glass makes them much more festive for winter.

You can get the full tutorial right here on Project Wedding, but here’s the gist in photos…

DIY // holiday party favors

I added decorative candies, a small stem of seeded eucalyptus, and wooden gift tags to the finished bottles, but you could add whatever you want.

Holiday Party Favor or Gift DIY

What do you think? Will you be passing these out to your neighbors in lieu of cookies this year? Or maybe use them as party favors or holiday takeaways after a dinner party?

Styling, concept, and photography by Brittni Mehlhoff

This entry is filed under , , , , , .

Me gusta muchísimo esta idea y la pondré en práctica
Confeti en los bolsillos
Confeti en los bolsillos recently posted..Hablan

Confeti en los bolsillos | November 4th, 2013 at 10:06 am

Gorgeous! I just love those bottle shapes! And I would totally want this as a gift favor! :)
Jessica (Coco/Mingo) recently posted..Mini travel guide: 3 days in Puerto Rico, Part 1

Jessica (Coco/Mingo) | November 4th, 2013 at 4:15 pm

I found some more glass bottles at West Elm the other day that would be perfect for this too – made of recycled glass with cork tops. And only $3.50 each. Might have to make some more of these. Thanks for stopping by Jessica. Hope you had a great weekend.

papernstitch | November 4th, 2013 at 6:16 pm

I love it! Cookies are awesome, but I’m definitely on the hunt for more creative gift-giving this year. Love the paint used on these
Lisa recently posted..(Make) Rental Friendly Polka Dot Wall

Lisa | November 4th, 2013 at 8:25 pm

I agree with you Lisa. Cookies are great, but I’m ready for a change this year, as far as small gifts go. And I’ll keep the cookies for myself. Ha!

papernstitch | November 4th, 2013 at 10:17 pm

These are beautiful and they would be perfect for so many thing! I’m feeling very inspired now!
Stacia recently posted..Thankful November: Our Theatrical Engagement

Stacia | November 5th, 2013 at 12:29 am

LOVE these :) I suppose it is time to start getting my Christmas gifts underway!

Lindsey | November 5th, 2013 at 1:31 am

Gorgeous! I love that it doubles as a flower vase when you’re done too.
Rachel | 52 Weeks Project recently posted..Leather Keychain

Rachel | 52 Weeks Project | November 5th, 2013 at 4:23 am

These are so gorgeous, and the styling is impeccable!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Tiny Duct Tape Bow Gift Garland

Kelly @ Studio DIY | November 5th, 2013 at 11:22 am

Super cute! Love the peekaboo slit where you can see what’s inside :)
Vanessa recently posted..DIY | Chain Scrap Rings

Vanessa | November 7th, 2013 at 4:21 am

[…] also loving this perfectly styled holiday craft party,  these DIY mirrored glass favors,  and these fresh apple candle […]

Sarah Hearts - Links to Love | November 8th, 2013 at 8:03 am

[…] 7. Mirrored Glass Favors […]

15 Winter White Decorating DIYs - Maker Crate | December 2nd, 2013 at 10:06 pm

Love this idea. I can think of a dozen different ways to switch it up too. I’ll start with polka dots. Thanks for the inspiration, they’re beautiful!

Andrea | November 2nd, 2014 at 6:36 am