Every year, around Christmas time, I get a new calendar (or two) to get a jumpstart on the new year. Is it me or is there something about a new calendar and a new year that makes you feel like absolutely anything is possible?
So I rounded up eleven of my favorite calendars to give you the kick in the pants you need to start thinking about 2014…
1. 2014 minerals calendar from Lindsay Jones
2. sung calendar 2014 from Snug.Studio
3. 2014 astrology wall calendar from Prismatic Print Shop
4. 2014 Frankie magazine calendar from Frankie Press
5. oversized wall calendar for 2014 from One Canoe Two
6. 2014 Scandinavian floral calendar from The House That Lars Built
7. 2014 prisms calendar from Julia Kostreva
8. 2014 calendar from Linda & Harriett
9. big number 2014 calendar from Decoylab
10. 2014 ‘Ain’t nobody got time for that’ calendar from Cranny
11. 2014 Stendig calendar from Need Supply
Don’t see your favorite calendar listed? Leave a link to your faves in the comments below. Always up for discovering a few more.
P.S. Brittany from The House that Lars Built is giving away a Public bike today, as a part of the 24 Merry Days giveaway event! Enter to win the bike here.