12/05/13
9 comments Interior Obsessions: Home for the Holidays by   |   9 comments

Minimal Holiday Interiors

Get ready to deck the halls (and every other room in the house), this week’s Interior Obsessions post is all about the holidays. So if you’re looking for some decor inspiration for Christmas this year, this post is for you…

(above) black + white Christmas

Christmas Decoration // Cool Interiors

a minimal rustic Christmas

Unique Christmas Decorations

a sparse holiday

Christmas Tree in a Vase

all about the tree

Holiday Decorating your Home

a very geo Christmas

Our holiday decorations are usually pretty minimal, with a few DIY decorations her and there. But I imagine if we had kids it would be a whole different ball game. Maybe people with kids can confirm that for me? I don’t know.

So what about you? How do you have your house decorated for the holidays typically? Are you doing anything out of the ordinary this year?

P.S. Today Nicole from Making it Lovely is giving away a collection of prints from Artfully Walls (a completely styled wall), as a part of 24 Merry Days. Keep track of all the giveaways so far on 24merrydays.com.

This entry is filed under , , , , .
9 comments to Interior Obsessions: Home for the Holidays Click here to reply

Great post! I always love to decorate my place. Especially when Christmas is coming ^^
Aurélie recently posted..Holidays Are Coming

Aurélie commented on December 5th, 2013 at 10:14 am

Cool. Thanks Aurelle. Curious to hear how you decorate for the holidays.

papernstitch commented on December 5th, 2013 at 10:25 am

I love decorating for christmas, but since my fiancé and I have only just started our own household a year ago it’s still looking pretty sparse… But I much prefer purchasing a few little things each year that and building our collection of decorations over time to buying loads of things I don’t really like!
Hannah recently posted..Review: Lush – Let the Good Times Roll

Hannah commented on December 5th, 2013 at 10:38 am

Definitely. We did the same thing Hannah. And actually, we still do in a way – We buy a couple of new ornaments every year to continue building that part of our holiday collection.

papernstitch commented on December 5th, 2013 at 11:16 am

Gaaahhhh I LOVE all of these trees. I’ve always wanted a spindly little Christmas tree but I’ve never had the courage to get one. Next year!
Chelsea C. recently posted..Make and Give // Vintage Postcard Pop Art

Chelsea C. commented on December 5th, 2013 at 11:35 am

I want one too! They’re kind of hard to find around here though.All the tree places have bushy trees for the most part. So I thought about getting a tiny one, just for something different. And we found one (like two three tall) actually, but I chickened out because I wanted to be able to put all of our ornaments on.

papernstitch commented on December 5th, 2013 at 11:51 am

I’m loving the simplicity and uniqueness of Christmas trees I’m seeing these days!

Victoria | Oh So Pretty commented on December 5th, 2013 at 1:48 pm

I’m a fan of doing things so different. Even though these aren’t the best trees they bring so much uniqueness to a home. Great post!!!

3girls1apple commented on December 6th, 2013 at 11:45 am

I love the look of minimal Christmas decor, but can’t seem to restrain myself in my own home.
Brandyn recently posted..Link Love #3