12/16/13
6 comments Make This: DIY Piñata Christmas Wreath by   |   6 comments

Christmas DIY // piñata wreath

If you’re looking for a creative way to store small presents/ tiny treasures and decorate before December 25th gets here, you should totally check out this piñata Christmas wreath I made for iVillage’s 30 Days of HoliDIY. If you’re able to dedicate a little time to it, it’s really very easy. And a good pair of fringe scissors will help the cutting go back fast. Visit this link for the full tutorial.

Holiday DIY // Christmas Wreath

modeling Amanda Toman // photography, styling, and concept Brittni Mehlhoff

And once you’ve checked out the project, I’m curious to know what DIY decor items you’ve been DIYing so far this holiday season?

This entry is filed under , , , , , .
6 comments to Make This: DIY Piñata Christmas Wreath Click here to reply

I love all this pinata decor that has been popping up this year. This is definitely a wreath I could get behind!

Stacia commented on December 16th, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Thanks Stacia. Piñatas are so much fun to make – no wonder you’re seeing them more this year. Happy holidays!

papernstitch commented on December 16th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

So cute! I love making pinatas. :) This is my first time on your blog, and I really like it–everything about it is nice. I was wondering if you could check out my blog, http://www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com
Thanks!
MJ recently posted..Washi Tape Envelope Dots (and some of my whining + panda washi tapes!)

MJ commented on December 16th, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Glad you found me MJ. Happy holidays!

papernstitch commented on December 17th, 2013 at 1:13 pm

We are so destinied to be friends – we’ve both done piñata wreaths on the same day!! Loving your take britnni! Mines a bit OTT…

Rach commented on December 18th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Definitely destined for friendship Rach. Love your version – just went and checked it out. So colorful and cheery. And that little piñata stick is so adorable.

papernstitch commented on December 18th, 2013 at 4:55 pm