12/17/13
8 comments Make This: Copper Decal Holiday Wall Art by   |   8 comments

copper--wall-art-diy

I feel like I’ve already done a bunch of holiday decor projects this year, but I had a wall that needed a little something and was in the mood for one more project. Unfortunately, my wallet was not. So I gathered up some supplies that I already had in the house and created this removable wall art custom decals DIY. *If you don’t have these items on-hand already, this project will still only set you back about $15.

IMG_9004-2

The full tutorial is right here on Curbly.

But before you click over,  I thought it was worth mentioning that I’ve been dying to use that copper contact paper for almost a year now. Yep, I’ve had it that long – was just waiting for the perfect project… Thought you would appreciate my craziness… Do you ever do that? Hold on to something for eternity until the ‘perfect’ project makes it’s way into your head?

Photography, concept, and styling by Brittni Mehlhoff

P.S. Be sure to check out the most recent 24 Merry Days giveaways…Melanie from You Are My Fave is giving away a $250 gift certificate to Land of Nod and Audrey from This Little Street (who is the smarty who dreamed up 24 Merry Days in the first place) is giving away a pair of Swedish Hasbeens!

This entry is filed under , , , , , , , .
8 comments to Make This: Copper Decal Holiday Wall Art Click here to reply

All the time! I have a box full of materials, tools and ideas that are waiting for the perfect project – some come quicker than others, but I know they’ll all get used eventually…..the project and time permitting :)
Love this decor idea – perfect if you don’t have much floor space for decorations too x

The Things She Makes commented on December 17th, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Good to know I’m not the only one that does that. Thanks for stopping by! Happy holidays!

papernstitch commented on December 17th, 2013 at 5:30 pm

this is a fantastic alternative to having a regular tree! definitely going to bookmark this idea for the future.
Holly recently posted..cupcakes and cashmere x club monaco holiday party

Holly commented on December 17th, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Awesome idea, thanks for sharing!
Krystie recently posted..Beautiful decorations for the kitchen

Krystie commented on December 18th, 2013 at 12:10 am

Thanks Holly and Krystie. :)

papernstitch commented on December 18th, 2013 at 12:30 pm

I save EVERYTHING, and buy anything affordable that I like, because I know sometime, somewhere I’ll think of something … to make with it all :)

Copper is my favorite metal, so of course this project is fantastic to me!
Happy holidays to all.
Cheryl @ Artzzle recently posted..A Different Feel to Christmas

Cheryl @ Artzzle commented on December 18th, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Haha. Right there with you Cheryl. Oh, bloggers. We’re so strange sometimes.

papernstitch commented on December 18th, 2013 at 1:51 pm

[…] to Paper & Stitch for leading me to this Copper Christmas Tree. I am having a bit of a love affair with copper these […]

northstory notes - Dec 20, 2013 : northstory commented on December 20th, 2013 at 11:40 am