Since this is the last DIY roundup before Christmas, I thought it was only appropriate to roundup as many awesome DIY gift ideas as I could find. There may not be much time left to order stuff online (except for the stuff on the giant Amazon gift guide I put together yesterday), but there is definitely time to DIY. Right? Right!
So let's get to it...
1. Cranberry Dyed Apron DIY from Hello Home Shoppe
2. DIY Brass Leather Necklace from The Merrythought
3. Concrete candlesticks DIY from Weekday Carnival
4. Fabric iPhone Case Wallet Project from The House that Lars Built
5. DIY Wooden Bow Tie from The Merry Thought
6. Wool Camera Wrap Projects from Wood and Faulk
7. DIY Leather Portfolio from DIYolo
And if you're looking for more DIY gift ideas, check out this Pinterest board that I'm a part of (along with 16 other bloggers). Some of the projects from this roundup came from there.
P.S. Today's 24 Merry Days giveaway is being hosted by Kelly from Design Crush, and it is a GOOD one!! She is giving away $500 worth of dishes from Mud Australia. Enter here. Also, this weekend, Steph from Henry Happened will be giving away an instant washi tape collection from The Plaid Barn (that giveaway starts on Saturday). And then on Sunday, Sibylle from Funkytime is giving away a bunch of goodies from Grandiflora.
I'll be back Monday with one more post before heading out for Christmas. Hope you have a great weekend!