01/13/14
14 comments Bring It: Business Card Inspiration by   |   14 comments

the most beautiful business cards ever

I’m in the midst of redesigning my business cards at the moment because as much as I love my letterpress ones from last year, half of the info printed on it no longer applies. And I’m headed to Salt Lake City for two business events in less than a week. So, I don’t have much time to finish the new ones. Bummer. But as much as my procrastination sucks at this point, I’m enjoying it (kind of) – Always up for a challenge. Trying to see the positive here.

So as I’m hurriedly working on my new cards, I thought I’d roundup some biz card inspiration for anyone that is in the same boat as me, and could use a little inspiration. Procrastinators unite!

(above) I’m pretty sure these are the most gorgeous business cards I’ve ever seen.

Biz Card Inspiration // Alex Poulsen Architects

These cards prove that a great logo and simple color scheme can go a long way.

Cool Business Cards // Kate Roxs

And that goes for this one too.

business card inspiration // the edging!

Oh, goodness! The edging on these biz cards. I could drool.

cool business cards // roundup on Paper & Stitch

These are great too.

Business Card Inspiration // Hey Days

Can’t go wrong with black and white, especially with these black business cards with white text.

super thick business cards

Look how thick these biz cards are. Amazing.

Business Cards from Paper & Stitch

And here are my old biz cards. Designed by my friend Jordan Brantley and printed by 42 Pressed.

What do your dream business cards look like? Any fun ideas that you’re dying to execute?

This entry is filed under , , , .
14 comments to Bring It: Business Card Inspiration Click here to reply

Love the business card inspiration! I absolutely love all the ones you posted. I think thicker cards are fab, with colorful edging. Brings even more personality into them.

xo,
Heather

Heather recently posted..Topping the Bucket List

Heather commented on January 13th, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Can’t argue with that Heather. I definitely tend to think that thicker is better when it comes to business cards. Thanks for stopping by.

papernstitch commented on January 13th, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Wow! Love the business cards you posted! Especially the one with the gold edging. <3

Jeanette commented on January 13th, 2014 at 1:56 pm

I love the creativity graphic designers take with business cards – there’s so little space so have to utilize it to its fullest potentially using typography and minimal graphics.

There is a “Divorce lawyer” business card that I thought was clever (you can tear the card in two with the dotted line in the middle). Great ideas and inspiring!
Annie recently posted..4 small luxuries I gave up to save hundreds a year

Annie commented on January 13th, 2014 at 2:50 pm

That gold edging! HOLY MOLY! I loved your biz cards last year Britt, can’t wait to see what you come up with this time!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..Donut Sprinkles!

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on January 13th, 2014 at 4:12 pm

Love all of these! Especially the black ones.
chelsea recently posted..In a year of blogging.

chelsea commented on January 13th, 2014 at 6:33 pm

This inspires me to find a new job that provides business cards! & once K’s office moves, she’ll be getting new business cards – but not until June!

xo, B
B recently posted..Now Streaming

B commented on January 13th, 2014 at 8:28 pm

These are so awesome! I have been needing some business card inspiration too! Procrastination: Getting things done…eventually.

Thanks for posting these!

Jessica commented on January 13th, 2014 at 10:38 pm

These are all seriously drool-worthy. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

XOXO
Becca || Ladyface Blog
Becca recently posted..Weekly Wardrobe- Out of the Blue

Becca commented on January 13th, 2014 at 11:22 pm

oh la la…love the inspiration! Its always so hard to settle on one idea isn’t it!!! Anyways good luck with the biz card process, can’t wait to see what you creativeness you come up with.
Jemima recently posted..Sparky Jones in 2014

Jemima commented on January 14th, 2014 at 2:33 am

I always love your biz card round-ups, & can’t wait to see what your next design is!

Jennifer commented on January 14th, 2014 at 2:37 am

They are very nice assortment of business cards, but I like your old ones the most, original and says everything you need on one small card.

Yasko :)) commented on January 14th, 2014 at 10:25 am

These are fantastic…I also love, love the ones with the yellow edges.
Mariah-Food, Booze, & Baggage recently posted..Focus~My 2014 Word

Mariah-Food, Booze, & Baggage commented on January 14th, 2014 at 2:01 pm

Ahhh these are awesome!!! I love unique and typographically beautiful business cards! Thoroughly inspired.
Bethany recently posted..life in this moment

Bethany commented on January 21st, 2014 at 12:13 am