01/17/14
8 comments 6 DIYs to Try This Weekend by   |   8 comments

6 DIYs to Try this Weekend // folded books, bouquets, and more

I’m heading out to Salt Lake City for Alt Summit (and another event before that) early Monday morning and have approximately a million things to do between now and then. But nothing is going to stop me from getting my weekend DIYs up. So here are my 6 favorites this week…

1. DIY art with folded books from Weekday Carnival

2. Whip up a $2 mini message bouquet DIY from Paper & Stitch

3. Make your own gin from Lovely Indeed

4. Create a DIY metallic pendant sconce

5. Make a leather weave table with Stephanie Todaro for Style By Emily Henderson

6. And sew up some garlands for the house with Kamryn Stimpson for Designlovefest

Hope you have a great weekend.

This entry is filed under , , , .
8 comments to 6 DIYs to Try This Weekend Click here to reply

Love DIY inspiration for the weekend!
chelsea recently posted..The Scariest Post I’ve Ever Written.

chelsea commented on January 17th, 2014 at 10:02 am

Awesome. Hope you have a nice weekend Chelsea.

papernstitch commented on January 17th, 2014 at 10:07 am

Thanks for sharing the gin, B! Have a gorgeous weekend and can’t wait to see ya soon. xo
Chelsea recently posted..Ten Things: DIY Blogging

Chelsea commented on January 17th, 2014 at 10:47 am

Of course! See you soon, Chels.

papernstitch commented on January 17th, 2014 at 11:00 am

Your mini message bouquets are so cute!! And make my own gin?! Need to try! Thanks for this list, Brittni, and have such a wonderful time at Alt Summit!!!
Jessica (Coco/Mingo) recently posted..Download + Print // Full 2014 year calendar

Jessica (Coco/Mingo) commented on January 17th, 2014 at 11:57 am

Aw, thanks Jessica. :) And yes…the DIY gin from Chelsea is so great!

papernstitch commented on January 17th, 2014 at 12:00 pm

I have a stack of old hard-covers in my garage that Ive been saving to DIY, so the folded books would be perfect! Thanks for sharing, I love these ideas!

xx Alex

alex recently posted..Ricotta Cheese Healthy Recipe

alex commented on January 18th, 2014 at 2:17 am

Love all the ideas! Also, the wall art/painting behind the folded book art looks like a fun and easy DIY project, too! :) Thank you for such lovely ideas! Have a lovely weekend!
Suzana S. recently posted..ETSY SATURDAY ::: Take it easy, morning…

Suzana S. commented on January 18th, 2014 at 9:26 am