I’m heading out to Salt Lake City for Alt Summit (and another event before that) early Monday morning and have approximately a million things to do between now and then. But nothing is going to stop me from getting my weekend DIYs up. So here are my 6 favorites this week…
1. DIY art with folded books from Weekday Carnival
2. Whip up a $2 mini message bouquet DIY from Paper & Stitch
3. Make your own gin from Lovely Indeed
4. Create a DIY metallic pendant sconce
6. And sew up some garlands for the house with Kamryn Stimpson for Designlovefest
Hope you have a great weekend.