Nine times out of ten I'm all over light and/or white when it comes to photos, styling, interiors, etc. But there is always an exception to the rule. And today? Today, I'm really feeling things that are dark and moody. Photos filled with gorgeous darks and maybe even a little drama. What about you?
I hope you're saying yes right now because either way, I've rounded up my top picks for your dark and moody fix...
1. (above) Really feeling the vibe in this photo. And the styling!
2. Love this moody space, especially the walls.
3. Totally drawn to this photo and that bouquet.
4. Art peeps...can you say chiaroscuro? Gorgeous light happening here.
5. This space isn't my typical style, but I really like it.
6. Some potted plants in unexpected containers.
7. These dark blues are pretty great.
8. Can't get enough of these images from Joanna McClure.
What about you? Are you inspired by dark and moody photos, interiors, etc?
P.S. Will you be at Alt Summit this week? If so I'd love to meet you in person! Be sure to say hi at the #GlimmerShimmerShake party on Friday night that I'm hosting, along with Chelsea and Ashley. If you like to dance, you'll fit right in!