01/21/14
15 comments Announcing…Meet/Make/Do by   |   15 comments

Meet/Make/Do (a blogger's retreat and workshop)

You may have seen some rumbling on my Instagram lately, but I never fully explained anything further than that about a really exciting event that I put together with two of my dear friends, Kelly of Studio DIY and Chelsea of Lovely Indeed. This event is literally one year in the making. It all started when I went to go visit these two in LA for the day early last year…We went to Bottega Louie and the flower market and a few hours later, we started talking about this crazy idea.

It quickly unfolded and after what can only be described as an excessive number of Skype meetings, we decided we HAD to make this happen. So what’s ‘this’?

Meet/Make/Do

A three-day blogger’s retreat / workshop in Palm Springs, designed to recharge and inspire. All sponsored by the fine folks at Bing. There will be plenty of relaxing by the pool, in between brainstorming sessions and project/styling activities. And that’s probably all I should say for now, except that we’ve invited some very awesome blogger’s to participate. The whole thing will go down at the end of February and we’ll be sharing plenty of inspiration photos and projects from our time there.

You can follow along with the hashtag #MeetMakeBing and I’m sure I’ll be posting more deets either here or on my Instagram as we get closer.

P.S. If all goes well, we will more than likely roll out more events like this one. So even though this first event is invite only, there just may be a chance for you to participate in the future.

*Logo design by Jordan Brantley. I love her hand lettering! Don’t you?

This entry is filed under , , , , .
15 comments to Announcing…Meet/Make/Do Click here to reply

That sounds like a blast of an event! Can’t wait to follow along and if you have more, attend in the future!
Kayli Schattner recently posted..Ways to Wear a Maxi Skirt

Kayli Schattner commented on January 21st, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Thanks Kayli. We are really excited about it!

papernstitch commented on January 21st, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Wow, this sounds amazing! :)
Jillian recently posted..How to Develop Your Personal Brand

Jillian commented on January 21st, 2014 at 7:02 pm

I love the idea of something like this! Can’t wait to hear more about this! :)
Denysia Yu recently posted..Mía Mariú’s Fragrance Review + Giveaway

Denysia Yu commented on January 21st, 2014 at 8:05 pm

Thanks Jillian and Denysia. Hope to share more soon.

papernstitch commented on January 21st, 2014 at 11:22 pm

Oooh this sounds so fun! I’m excited to hear all about it!

XOXO
Becca | Ladyface Blog
Becca recently posted..Weekly Wardrobe- The Cutest Dress of All Time!

Becca commented on January 22nd, 2014 at 1:42 am

Yay. Thanks Becca. I’m looking forward to heading to Palm Springs next month…I’ve never been. So this will be a first on several levels, for me.

papernstitch commented on January 22nd, 2014 at 2:23 am

How does one get a ticket or participate in some fashionable fashion?
Excited to be part of the action and learn to pimp up my blog presence.
xo

Cat commented on January 22nd, 2014 at 3:59 pm

oooooh how amazing! Crafting and getting inspired for a whole 3 days. And in Palm Springs??!!! Sign me up ;) xx
Audrey – This Little Street recently posted..O’s birthday party

Audrey - This Little Street commented on January 22nd, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Wow, that sounds amazing! Wish I could come, London is a bit far though… Enjoy!
Tilly recently posted..The Sweater Book

Tilly commented on January 26th, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Sounds like heaven!

Kate commented on January 27th, 2014 at 6:41 pm

WOW… It sounds like it is going to be such a fun time! I look forward to hearing more!
Virginia Fynes recently posted..Faux Brush Script- May Arts and Stampendous Hop

Virginia Fynes commented on February 19th, 2014 at 1:25 pm

[…] preparation for my trip next week, I’ll most likely be working through the weekend. But if you find yourself with […]

6 DIYs to Try This Weekend | Paper & Stitch commented on February 21st, 2014 at 9:01 am

[…] now flash forward to today, and that ‘thing’ that we’ve been planning for the last eleven months, the one that seemed CRAZY big and almost […]

On Crazy Dreams | Paper & Stitch commented on February 25th, 2014 at 9:00 am

[…] butterflies in my stomach, from all the excitement…because today is the first full day of Meet/Make/Do activities. Chelsea, Kelly, and I got everything set up yesterday morning/ afternoon, and everyone […]

6 Things I’m Loving Right Now | Paper & Stitch commented on February 27th, 2014 at 9:00 am