Tomorrow night Chelsea, Ashley, and I will be hosting the #GlimmerShimmerShake party at Alt Summit and I’m really looking forward to letting loose and embarrassing myself on the dance floor. We have been working super hard on shimmery DIYs and disco-fied items, but there is still plenty of work to be done. So, I’ll be taking tomorrow off to put together the finishing touches on our party (AKA blowing up hundreds of balloons).
That said, this week’s DIY roundup is coming a day early!
2. Paint a set of hanging baskets from Loyto
3. Make a ginger detox body scrub from Henry Happened
4. Sew a beaded polka dot collar from Anmutig
5. Print these giant calendar pages from The House That Lars Built
6. Sew a DIY winter hat from The Merrythought
7. Create a flower framed mirror made of fresh peonies from your truly
Hope you have a great weekend!