01/28/14
17 comments Bring It: Fav Biz Cards from Alt Summit 2014 by   |   17 comments

Alt Summit // business card roundup 2014

Okay, so now that I’ve had a couple of days to recoup after a long week away from home (thanks for being cool about my ‘day of nothing’ yesterday), I have a handful of photos to share of my favorite business cards from Alt Summit (and the #explorecricut event).

As usual, there was no shortage of amazing cards. There were some that were elaborate, some non-traditional, some irregular-sized, and of course a whole lot of letterpress…

Oh Hello Friend business card 2014

I’ll start with Danni from Oh Hello Friend because she always has such a great business card/promo pack. This year, she had a mini sticky note pad with temporary tattoos and a diamond paper clip. So perfect!

Alt Summit 2014 // business card roundup

And I loved all of these… Rachel of Handmade Charlotte // Janette Crawford // Moorea Seal // Chelsey of The Paper Mama // Chelsea of Lovely Indeed // Natalie of Creme de la Craft

business cards from Alt Summit (The Period Store)

The most delicious treat award goes to Rubi from The Period Store, who gave me a bag of papabubble with her card.

Alt Summit 2014 // biz card roundup

A few more favs… A Thousand Threads // Lesley M Graham // Amy Sage Demik // Goods by Grinn (which came with lip balm) // The Period Store // Janette Crawford // Michelle Edgemont // Oh Hello Friend

business cards from Alt Summit - A Fabulous Fete & Nan Lawson

And finally, a few extra promo goodies… A notebook from Lauren of A Fabulous Fete // and a print from Nan Lawson (which was a takeaway from the I Wish I May, I Wish I Might Party – hosted by Danyelle MathewsDanni Hong, and  Kelly Smith)

Looking for even more business card inspiration? Visit this link to see all my past biz card roundups. Pssstt…This particular biz card post is one of my absolute favorites, if you’re looking for a place to start.

17 comments to Bring It: Fav Biz Cards from Alt Summit 2014 Click here to reply

Can you seriously believe I didn’t get one of your cards? Isn’t that crazy?! I kept looking for it to write my post and I realized I didn’t have one. Gah!
Chelsea recently posted..DIY Valentine Crackers

Chelsea commented on January 28th, 2014 at 11:49 am

Oh my gosh. How funny! And you even helped me fold some of them. Haha. I didn’t get one of Ashley’s cards. So I guess it was bound to happen between the three of us.

papernstitch commented on January 28th, 2014 at 3:59 pm

These are so great! They’re definitely inspiring me to do an update on mine!

XOXO
Becca | Ladyface Blog
Becca recently posted..A Trip to Portland

Becca commented on January 28th, 2014 at 4:51 pm

Oh good! Glad to hear that Becca.

papernstitch commented on January 28th, 2014 at 5:00 pm

These are gorgeous! I have an ongoing collection, and I’m looking for a cute way to display them.
Emily recently posted..january 27th

Emily commented on January 28th, 2014 at 5:52 pm

I keep my favorite biz cards too Emily. I hadn’t thought about displaying them permanently though…that’s an interesting idea.

papernstitch commented on January 28th, 2014 at 11:36 pm

Thank you soooo much! I’m looking forward to ordering business cards although I do not know where yet… these are very inspiring ;)

Lesia commented on January 29th, 2014 at 5:53 am

Awesome Lesia. I used Moo for part of my business card this year and I would definitely recommend them if you’re still looking. They’re super affordable too. But if you want letterpress, I’d recommend 42 Pressed http://42pressed.com. I used them last year and they’re awesome. Hope that helps.

papernstitch commented on January 29th, 2014 at 5:47 pm

brittni!! you are so sweet to include me in this! i pale i comparison to all of you genius designers so thank you. what a treat! it was so nice to meet you and when i was going through all of my cards, i saw the sweet note you wrote on mine. i like you. hope we get to see each other again!

lesley commented on January 29th, 2014 at 8:18 pm

I looooove creative business cards. These are real eye candy. I can imagine there was plenty of it to go around at Alt Summit!
Bethany recently posted..let’s get scrappy

Bethany commented on January 29th, 2014 at 10:29 pm

I am a sucker for a pretty business card – these ones are so lovely!

Julia @ Chic To Do commented on January 29th, 2014 at 11:11 pm

So happy to make your short-list, friend! xoxo

Janette commented on January 30th, 2014 at 4:20 am

[…] Summit recaps, but I always enjoy the business card collections. Check out these from Pars Caeli, Paper & Stitch, and Moorea […]

Top links online this week - kids, diy, and inspiration commented on January 31st, 2014 at 8:05 am

Thanks for including me, lady!! It was so nice to meet you in person last week! :)

Laicie commented on January 31st, 2014 at 12:45 pm

[…] the OC! I gushed over their products all day and was especially taken with this gold rug! 3. This Alt 2014 business card roundup from Brittni of Paper & Stitch is full of inspiration! 4. I’ve been long obsessed with […]

Friday Faves // 71 | Mary Costa Photography - Blog commented on January 31st, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Brittni, thank you for including my card in your post! It is so much fun to see everyone’s personalities come out in their branding. It was fabulous meeting you and can’t wait to follow you from now on. All the best!

amy @ commona-my house commented on January 31st, 2014 at 10:24 pm

[…] Fabulous cards by Oh Hello Friend featured on Paper & Stitch. […]

SNAP business card competition + giveaway! I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time - Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking commented on February 26th, 2014 at 1:04 am