02/11/14
10 comments 15 DIYs to Try Before Valentine’s Day by   |   10 comments

Last of the Valentine DIY Roundups

I know I usually save my DIY roundups for Friday. But this Friday is Valentine’s Day and I’m worried that if I wait until then to post these, you won’t have time to make ‘em.

Sooo…to rectify that situation, I’m posting one last roundup of my absolute fave Valentine DIYs today.

1. leather heart pin DIY from The House hat Lars Built

2. honeycomb heart mobile DIY from Jesi Haack Design fodesignlovefest

3. DIY copper arrows from Anna for Style Me Pretty

4. cake recipe for Valentine’s Day (found via Oh Happy Day)

5. fringed DIY cake toppers from Molly for Sugar & Cloth

6. DIY printables for Valentine’s Day from Jenn for Camille Styles

7. DIY V-Day party ideas from Kelly for Balloon Time

8. cocktail ideas for V-Day from designlovefest

15 DIY Projects to Try this Weekend

9. paint chip heart garland DIY from Lovely Indeed

10. giant cupid’s arrow balloons DIY from Studio DIY

11. ‘for like ever’ clay marquee DIY from This Heart of Mine

12. scren printed conversation hearts poster from Mandi for A Beautiful Mess

13. ‘love you mean it’ printable from A Fabulous Fete

14. saturated bouquets for V-Day from Jeanne Ciasullo for Paper & Stitch

15. party hearts and straws for V-Day from The House That Lars Built

Now you’ll actually have some time to create a few of these, before Friday rolls around.

Have more DIY Valentine ideas to share? Leave a link in the comments below.

10 comments to 15 DIYs to Try Before Valentine’s Day Click here to reply

That cake looks delicious :) And, of course I love the “For Like Ever” clay marquee!
Jessica
the way to my Hart

Jessica Lee Hart commented on February 11th, 2014 at 10:18 am

I love that one too, Jessica! I’ve seen the marquee thing a million times, but never in clay. Definitely a nice update.

papernstitch commented on February 11th, 2014 at 10:30 am

I always love seeing DIY things! All are very creative! :)

Fretty commented on February 11th, 2014 at 11:28 am

Love your round up of projects – I wish we had more time before V-Day! I have some tea-favor valentines on my blog:

Allison Katelyn @ http://SimpleSilverLinings.blogspot.com
Allison Katelyn recently posted..A Staycation in Ballard

Allison Katelyn commented on February 11th, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Thanks for the link Allison. I’ll definitely check it out.

papernstitch commented on February 11th, 2014 at 2:22 pm

I LOVE those copper arrows! I wish there were more arrow crafts! I think you’d like these easy painted succulent pots. Hot pink and glitter for Valentines, of course. http://www.theelephantofsurpriseblog.com/2014/01/modern-painted-pots.html

Aimee commented on February 11th, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Those painted succulent pots are super fun Aimee. Love the hot pink one especially. Thanks for the link.

papernstitch commented on February 11th, 2014 at 5:34 pm

These are all lovely! I adore that honeycomb heart!

XOXO
Becca | Ladyface Blog
Becca recently posted..Snow Day!

Becca commented on February 11th, 2014 at 7:59 pm

Yep. That’s a good one, Becca. I pretty much love every project that is posted by designlovefest. Bri works with a great team.

papernstitch commented on February 12th, 2014 at 2:35 pm