02/13/14
8 comments Interior Obsessions: Lots and Lots of Pattern by   |   8 comments

pretty + modern / geometric painted wall

This morning I’m feeling especially drawn to pattern. So I thought I would roundup some of my favorite ways to use pattern for this week’s Interior Obsessions

(above) Everything that comes from Weekday Carnival is amazing. Including this geometric wall.

great patterned couch

How great is this couch? And those pillows too.

pattern in storage shelves

Love the variation in colors and patterns in each cubby of this storage shelf.

great tile pattern on the floor

This black and white tile floor is amazing.

great patterned rug and dining room

Cool rug with a great pattern in this eclectic dining room.

pattern in the bedroom

Love the repetition of stripes in this cheerful bedroom.

hot pink and mint green wall patterns

And this wall pattern?! Yes.

Do you incorporate patterns into your decor at home?

This entry is filed under , , , , .
8 comments to Interior Obsessions: Lots and Lots of Pattern Click here to reply

I love, love, love all the color and pattern!

Courtney commented on February 13th, 2014 at 11:24 am

I love it, it gives some dimension to the room :)
Fretty recently posted..GIRLY & FEMININE VALENTINE LOOK

Fretty commented on February 13th, 2014 at 11:41 am

Glad to hear that Courtney. And I definitely agree with that Fretty. Thanks for stopping by.

papernstitch commented on February 13th, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Wow, these interiors are absolutely stunning! I particularly love the first one and the last one with the geometric wall decor. I love how they’re modern and simple with a splash of colour and pattern. For now it’s just floral wallpaper and beige carpet. Sigh.
Emma recently posted..On the blogshelf…

Emma commented on February 13th, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Yeah, the first image (Weekday Carnival) is my absolute fave too Emma.

papernstitch commented on February 13th, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Everything about that first photo is just amazing. I gotta get some patterns going in the new studio!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Eye Candy Valentines

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on February 13th, 2014 at 6:06 pm

[…] How pretty is this┬ástorage shelf decorated with brightly colored patterns? I’m obsessed. {via Paper & Stitch} […]

Friday Faves + Weekend Links - Cuddles and Chaos commented on February 21st, 2014 at 9:17 am

I love that geometric wall! xoxo
Laura recently posted..Showgirl Beauty Tip: Removing Leftover Makeup